Ayurvedic Tips For Skin That Glows From Within
Lack of sleep, stress, aging, pollution, dangerous sun rays, smoking, consuming alcohol rips the natural glow from the skin, leaving it dull and bad looking.
But, to restore the missing radiance to the skin, you should certainly adopt easy remedies and a balanced diet.
1. Consume Magnesium Rich Foods:
Magnesium is one of the important minerals that help to function properly in your liver.
The health of your liver is reflected in your skin.
So, loading up on foods rich in magnesium can keep your liver and skin healthy.
Include more vegetables with green leaves, dark chocolate, figs, banana, avocado, nuts, and eat all.
2. Consume Alkaline Foods:
It is essential to alkalize the body, which means neutralizing the acids that are produced in the body.
Alkaline foods help the body generate their own healthy hormones, further helping to keep the skin healthy.
Include foods such as fresh fruits and vegetables, grains and beans, nuts, and alkaline seeds in your diet.
3. Consume Essential Fatty Acids:
Fats that contribute to keeping your brain healthy are essential fatty acids.
This allows your psychological functions to be managed and controlled.
Walnuts, virgin olive oil, flaxseeds, almonds, whole-grain foods, etc., which help to keep your mind relaxed and stress-free, are foods with these fatty acids.
Apart from a good diet, you can bring kitchen ingredients to your rescue.
Use Saffron and Honey Mask
- In one tablespoon of honey, soak a few strands of saffron and leave it for a few minutes.
- Spread the saffron-infused honey to your face and neck and wash it off after about 10-15 minutes.
- Repeat three or four times a week for best results.
Saffron is, and not without justification, the world’s most expensive spice.
From a single saffron flower, only three strands of saffron can be collected.
Saffron is a time-honored Ayurvedic element that balances all three doshas, nourishes the skin, and makes it radiant and free of defects.
Saffron is an ancient cure for having skin that is transparent and naturally glowing.
The antioxidants in it help to preserve healthy skin and protect it from sun damage.
Massage your skin with aloe vera gel
- Fresh Aloe Vera Gel
- Raw Milk
- Wild Turmeric
- Mix one tablespoon of fresh aloe vera gel from the aloe vera plant with a pinch of wild turmeric and one teaspoon of raw honey in a bowl.
- If you want, you can also add a teaspoon of raw milk to it.
- Mix it really well and apply the mixture all over your clean face and neck and leave it on for about 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water and pat dry your face.
- Use this Remedy once or twice a week.
Aloe vera is the ultimate cure for skin issues.
In order to give it a natural glow, it nourishes, strengthens, and rejuvenates the skin.
Apply the ripe banana paste on your skin
- Ripe Banana
- Mash a ripe banana and two teaspoons of milk with it and make a smooth paste.
- All over the face and neck, spread the paste.
- For about 20 minutes, keep it on and then rinse it off with plain water.
- Now, for a few seconds, rub an ice cube all over the applied area.
- Do this every week once or twice.
There are vitamins A, B, C, and E in a ripe banana, minerals such as potassium, etc.
These minerals moisturize the skin, make the blemishes lighter, and leave it smooth and glowing.