Individuals may develop discoloration or darkening of the skin due to genetics, sun exposure, certain drugs, or hormonal changes.
Discoloration and dark areas of the skin that are not of medical interest may be lightened at home using natural products.
- 1/2 tablespoon L.Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C Tablet)
- 1 teaspoon glycerin
- Take a non-metal bowl and mix both the ingredients together.
- Now wash your face and apply a thin layer of this solution on your face like a night serum.
- If you want, you can apply a toner before applying, or you can use it on its own.
- If you feel that the glycerine is too heavy on your skin, you can add a few drops of rose water to dilute it, and it will feel a little lighter on the skin.
- Leave this on overnight.
- Try and use it only during night time.
- Store this brightening solution in a dark color bottle in a cool and dark place to avoid oxidation.
In beauty products such as cosmetics and soaps, glycerin is widely used.
Its characteristics make it very good for the skin and make the skin feel soft and hydrated.
It is very well absorbed into the skin.
The best thing about glycerin is that without making your skin sticky, it moisturizes the skin.
By attracting moisture and water to the skin, glycerin keeps the skin hydrated and moisturized.
The skin retains moisture.
In penetrating the skin barrier, pure ascorbic acid has consistently been shown to be the most effective.
Vitamin C is a very strong and powerful antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals” as far as your skin is concerned.
Vitamin C aids in the natural healing process of your skin due to its antioxidant properties, which help your body regenerate damaged skin cells.
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Papaya peel powder – 1 cup
- Take the papaya peel powder in a bowl and mix the raw honey.
- Try to use raw and organic honey for best results.
- Wash your face and apply evenly on the clean face and neck and let it dry.
- Once completely dried, wash your face with lukewarm water while massaging the face.
- This mask should be applied as frequently as thrice a week for best results.
- By applying the mask daily, smooth and radiant skin is guaranteed.
Papaya peel has a skin lightening property that brightens the skin.
Honey moisturizes the skin and nourishes the skin with vitamin E oil, and helps heal damaged skin.
Papaya’s papain enzyme is known for its capacity to decrease dark spots and blemishes.
Mix this with honey, and you’ll have skin that is hydrated and sparkling.
A very effective cure for the skin is raw honey.
Honey is the ideal natural remedy for full skincare, known to be healthy even for sensitive skin.
A perfect cure for acne marks and wounds is honey.
The antimicrobial property of honey makes it suitable for those who are susceptible to skin breakouts or those who have wounds on their face as a natural cure.
- Soak 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds overnight in water or in raw milk, and blend into a paste.
- Make a fine paste of soaked fenugreek seeds in the morning and apply it as a face mask for brighter and radiant skin.
- Or alternatively, you can try mixing a tablespoon of fenugreek seed powder with a little milk to make a paste and apply as a face mask.
- Apply and let it dry.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
The vitamin C in fenugreek seeds helps to give the skin a glowing look.
In several skin-brightening treatments and creams that treat dark spots, lactic acid, which comes from milk, is used.
Diosgenin, which has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial effects, is present in Fenugreek.
Fenugreek seeds are imbued with compounds that keep your skin fresh, wrinkle-free, and flawless!