Today in this post, we are going to share some most effective tips, that every teenager must follow on daily basis.
Dirt and oil accumulate on the face throughout the day – it’s the ideal hotbed for blackheads and more. This care ritual will keep your complexion fresh and your skin clear of impurities.
So without wasting any time, let’s start
Tip#1 – THOROUGHLY CLEANSE YOUR FACE
- Make sure, you wash your face twice a day.
- In the nighttime, always first remove your make-up with micelles water and then rinse your face with your face wash.
- Make sure the pH of your face wash is around 5.5, so it will not disturb your skin pH level.
In the morning you can use any mild face wash, or you can also use DIY.
- Take 1 spoon of honey in a bowl, in this add around half tsp of lemon juice. Mix and your face wash is ready.
- Apply a layer of this all over your face and neck. Leave for 10 minutes and then rinse it off.
Don’t use hot water for facial cleansing. This stimulates the sebaceous glands to produce more oil.
Tip#2 – Use Facial Toner
It’s best to use facial toner for aftercare and to remove any remaining residues.
Facial toner dissolves excess oil in the pores and thus prevents new spots and blackheads from forming.
You can use apple cider vinegar or rose water as a toner. If you are using ACV as a face toner, dilute it with an equal amount of water and then use
Tip#3 – Intensive Skin Care Once A Week
It’s very important to keep dead skin cells away. Make sure you scrub your face once a week and after that use a face mask that will deeply nourish your skin
A nurturing mask soothes irritated skin and provides it with moisture. Clear-up strips keep the T-zone clean and fine-pored.
Tip#4 – Always keep your skin hydrated
Make sure you drink enough water and fresh juice to keep your skin hydrated from inside
Also, apply a good moisturiser on your face after wash. It is always better to use a gel-based moisturiser if you have oily or sensitive skin.