Using turmeric in your skincare routine is a brilliant way to achieve glowing skin naturally.
Today in this post, we will share how can you use this amazing ingredient in form of face serum.
To make this serum you will need
- 1/3 teaspoon wild turmeric
- 5-6 drops turmeric essential oil
- 2 tablespoons aloe gel
- 1 tablespoon rose water
- 1 tablespoon witch hazel
(If you don’t have witch hazel, you can use 2 tbsp of rose water in this serum.)
To make this turmeric serum,
- Take a bowl and add in aloe vera gel, witch hazel and rose water.
- Mix everything well.
- Now add turmeric powder and turmeric essential oil to this.
- Keep mixing until it is homogeneous and turbid.
- Transfer this prepared serum into an easy to use dropper bottle and use it during your AM and PM skincare routine.
Although witch hazel is optional in this serum, we recommend using this ingredient.
Witch Hazel has sanitizing effects that help purify and detox skin. It has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties and it helps fight breakouts and acne.
It is also very effective to get rid of blackheads and whiteheads on your face.