2 Steps To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms
December 16, 2021 Written by GP Team
Dark underarms are a nightmare for girls, especially when you want to enjoy sleeveless dresses. Today in this post, we will share one simple solution to remove darkness from your armpits.
Before starting with this, make sure you clean your armpits properly. Waxing is the best solution to get rid of unwanted hair from your armpits. After waxing put a few drops of serum and massage it. Once your underarms are clean and hair-free, you can proceed with our skincare solution for underarms.
In 1st step of this treatment, we will prepare an exfoliation mask
- Add 1 tbsp of sugar and 1 tbsp of raw honey to a bowl.
- Squeeze juice of half lemon in this.
- Mix it well and leave it for 5 minutes for the sugar to melt.
- Your exfoliation mask is ready.
- Apply this on your clean, dry armpits and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Wipe your underarms and you’re ready to apply a skin-brightening pack.
To make this pack, you will need
- Some turmeric powder
- Raw Honey
- And a few drops of lemon juice
- In a bowl take around 1/2 spoon of turmeric powder.
- Add 1 spoon of honey and few drops of lemon juice.
- Mix and your pack is ready.
- Apply this paste on your underarms and let it sit for 10-15 minutes.
- After that rinse your underarms with plain water followed by a massage with aloe vera gel.
Apart from this treatment, there are some basic tips that you must follow to keep your underarms even tone
- Avoid shaving completely. Especially when your skin colour is brown, shaving may lead to dark scars and ingrown hair.
- Keep your underarms moisturised and avoid deodorants with harmful chemicals.
- Don’t use Deo for at least 48 hours after waxing, as it will irritate your skin.