I love to do facials once in a while, and I use natural ingredients, and I can personalize it based on how my skin feels.
It can really transform the nature of the skin. This facial suits all skin types so, try it and enjoy your crystal glowing skin.
1st Step: Cleansing
- Gram flour (figure out how much you need to clean your face properly. You can take approximately 1 tablespoon)
- Rosewater (if you have extremely dry skin, then you can use milk)
- Add 1 tablespoon of gram flour with enough pure rose water.
- Make a smooth and uniform mask and apply it on a clean face.
- Gently rub the mixture in a small circular motion for about 1-2 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
All the ingredients that we have used in this cleanser pack will help to give you smooth and clean skin in a matter of weeks.
The bacterial infections by both rosewater and besan are washed and it is removed.
By making it silky, smooth, and hydrated, curd naturally conditions the hair.
2nd Step: Scrubbing
- 1 ½ tablespoon of regular oats
- 1 tablespoon of Raw Honey
- In a bowl, take 1 ½ tablespoon of oats and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Combine them together. Put it on your face.
- Apply this on your face and scrub very gently in an upward motion.
- Rub smoothly towards the T-Zone to clear your blackheads.
- After that, wash it off.
Oats can be great for your beauty and skincare needs.
Oats will soak up any excess oil on your skin and help you treat acne.
Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects help to treat dry skin and to remove dead skin cells.
3rd Step: Toning
- 1 tablespoon of Green Tea
- ½ tablespoon of Lemon Juice
- Mix a very strong cup of green tea, take 1 tablespoon of it in a separate bowl, and ½ tablespoon of lemon juice together.
- Now dab the solution to your face using the cotton pad, massage with fingertips for a minute.
- Let it sit there for 5 minutes, wipe off with a clean towel, or with a tissue.
Green tea contains a high amount of antioxidants that combat free radicals that destroy your skin.
It has antiseptic properties that kill germs that cause acne and pimples and keep your skin beautiful and safe.
4th Step Face Pack:
- 2 tablespoons of Plain and unsweetened Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of Fresh Aloe Vera
- ½ tablespoon of wild Turmeric
- Create a face mask by mixing all the ingredients mentioned above.
- Thoroughly coat your face with this amazing face mask.
- Let it dry completely, after which rinse it with lukewarm water.
- Your face will feel fresh and rejuvenated.
Curd has some strong capabilities like Moisturising, reducing dark circles, tightening pores, Minimizing symptoms of untimely aging.
Lactic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) and is often used in nonprescription acne products.
Lactic acid and other AHAs are known to help with exfoliation, reduce inflammation, and promote smoother new skin growth.
5th Step: Moisturizing
After completing all the steps, the last and most important step is to keep moisturizing your face.
So you need to apply a good moisturizer according to your skin type.