Today in this post, we will share one basic facial that will deeply hydrate your skin, so that your skin will shine naturally. After just 1 treatment of this facial, you can feel your extra smooth and baby soft skin.
Let’s start with step#1 of this facial, which is cleansing
- To make this cleanser, in a bowl take 1 spoon of yogurt.
- Add around half spoon of rose water, and mix it well.
- Apply this mixture on your face neck and rub it on your skin for 3-4 minutes. This cleanser is rich in lactic acid, which will remove all dirt from your pores.
- Leave it for 2 minutes on your face and then rinse it off with plain water.
The next step of this facial is scrubbing
If you have sensitive or acne-prone skin, you can use AHA-BHA peel instead of scrubbing.
- To make this scrub, in a bowl take 1 spoon of yogurt.
- Mix it with 1 tsp of rice flour, and your scrub is ready.
- Apply this on your face and massage in an upward circular motion for 2 minutes.
- After that, rinse your face with plain water and scrubbing is done.
The last step of this facial is Massage and pack
- To make this in a bowl take 2 spoons of yogurt.
- In this add 1 spoon of tomato pulp and half spoon of aloe vera gel.
- Mix and your massage cream is ready.
- Take the required amount of this and start to massage it on your face.
- Do this massage for 5 minutes and then wash your face.
- Now in the remaining mixture, add 1 spoon of coffee powder, mix and your pack is ready.
- Apply a layer of this all over your face, leave for 10 minutes on your face and then wash your face with cold water.
- Your basic facial is done here. The main objective of this facial is to keep your skin smooth and well-hydrated, that’s why we haven’t used any clay in this facial.
- After this facial, apply a few drops of water-based serum followed by moisturiser on your face.