The honey serum is ideal for moisturizing the skin and can also encourage a much smoother and lighter complexion.
In addition, it is one of the easiest solutions to ensure that your pores are clean and unclogged.
- 2 teaspoons of Aloe Vera Gel (If you like, you can use aloe vera oil because it’s going to be a lot easier to blend with the other ingredients)
- 2 teaspoons of Honey Infused Water
- 1-2 Vitamin E Oil Capsules
- An empty serum bottle
- The 1st step is to make the honey-infused water.
- So take a cup to this add 4 tablespoons of boiling water.
- Once the water comes close to room temperature but still very slightly warm.
- Add 2 tablespoons raw honey and mix it really well.
- You want to stir it all for at least a few minutes to make sure it’s smooth, and the honey has melted.
- Now add the vitamin E capsules and make sure it is well combined.
- Now let the water completely cool down to room temperature.
- Now that your liquid base is ready,
- Take a new clean bowl to this add this 2 teaspoons of honey insured water and add the aloe vera gel and mix it all for a few minutes.
- This step is particularly important if you want the serum to be smooth.
- You want the consistency to be smooth and fluffy, so keep whisking until you reach the desired consistency.
- Finally, pour the serum solution into the bottle.
- Apply this moisturizing serum to clean skin at night.
- If you want, you can use it during day time too.
- Shake well before every use.
- It can last for a week if it is kept in the refrigerator.
- If you are using store-bought aloe vera gel, it can last up to a month in the refrigerator.
Aloe hydrates and cures the skin and is rich in vitamins A, C, and E.
It can help gently moisturize and exfoliate the skin when battling acne and keeping breakouts at bay; it can also help reduce the size of your pores.
These vitamins act as antioxidants and help protect the skin from damage caused by external factors.
Aloe vera also helps to moisturize the skin, strengthening the weak skin barrier.
If applied topically, vitamin E oil can block free radicals and replenish lipids, helping to slow down the aging process of the skin.
The ingredient may also help to reduce wrinkles and fine lines and keep the skin looking young.
Vitamin E Oil on the marks on your skin can help to minimize the appearance and lighten the marks.
Vitamin E is most widely known for its health and beauty benefits for the skin.
It can be applied topically to your face to minimize inflammation and make your skin appear younger.
Many people even swear by the benefits of topical vitamin E when applied to the face overnight.
Honey is a natural antiseptic when it comes to healthy, radiant skin.
Full of hydrating properties, this ingredient helps you combat acne and imperfections and encourages a cleaner and smoother complexion.
In addition, it can help improve your natural skin tone to prevent hyperpigmentation and discoloration.