How To Do Green Tea Facial At Home
Today we will share a really simple and incredible facial that you can easily do at home.
This Green Tea Facial can be done for all skin types since the key ingredients of green tea full of antioxidants can complete this facial in 3 easy steps, as shown below.
And a healthy facial leaves the skin smooth, shiny and flushed.
It’s fun to have a facial at the salon, but without wasting any money, you can get amazing results in the comfort of your home.
Cleaning is a very necessary move before you start your facial. It prepares the skin for the removal of soil.
- Half tbsp chilled curd/raw milk
- 1 green tea bag
- 1/3 cup warm water
- Put the teabag in warm water until the color of the water becomes slightly green.
- Mix the green water of the tea with the chilled curd.
- Then dip a cotton ball and massage your face with this cleanser in upward strokes for 5-10 minutes.
Green tea can be used to treat acne and other skin problems caused by bacteria that get trapped in the skin.
Polyphenols act as an intensive cleanser and defend against all forms of skin infections.
It is also the best home remedy for acne and similar skin problems-more so because it is cost-effective, safe and comes without the harmful side effects of chemicals found in stored creams.
Exfoliating is very important to your skincare regimen because it helps to eliminate dead skin cells.
- 1-2 tbsp Green tea water
- Rice Flour
- Add 1 tablespoon of rice flour to the green tea.
- Gently exfoliate your face and neck with this scrub in a circular motion for 10 minutes to remove dead skin.
Often, skin that develops excess sebum also has to contend with clogged, closed pores, blackheads, whiteheads, and even cystic acne!
Green tea is the perfect cure to banish these annoying little problems.
It’s a natural astringent, and so it mops up the extra sebum or oil and fixes the problem at its core.
In addition, it helps eliminate both dirt and grime from open pores and then tightens the newly washed pores to avoid contaminants from entering.
Steaming is the next step in our facial. It helps to open the skin pores and helps to remove toxins and impurities build up on the skin.
- You may use a face steamer to steam your face, or alternatively, take a plastic vessel and fill it with hot water.
- Now, cut and open the green tea bag and pour the contents into the hot water.
- Lean your face over the vessel and place a towel on your head to make it look like a tent shape.
- Be very careful, because the hot water will burn your face.
- You can also use rose petals or lavender, rosemary essential oils to enhance the effect.
- Take at least 10-15 minutes of steam. Wash your face with cold water, then.
- 1 tablespoon green tea
- 1 tablespoon orange peel powder
- ½ teaspoon honey
- Combine the ingredients until you have a rough mixture.
- Apply this mixture to your face and gently clean your face in a circular motion.
- Leave on for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water and pat it dry.
Orange peel has anti-aging effects and may increase the development of collagen and elastin.
The study evaluated Mandarin orange extracts and found that its antioxidants and anti-enzymatic activity might make it a potent anti-wrinkle agent
Honey can keep your skin moisturized.