Today in this post, we will share a 3-step skin polish facial, that you can easily do at home.
This facial is very effective to get rid of uneven skin tone and dark spots on the face.
So let’s start with step#1, which is cleansing
- To make this cleanser, in a bowl take 1 tbsp of milk cream.
- In this add 1/2 tsp of almond oil and few drops of lemon juice.
- Mix and your cleanser is ready.
- Apply this paste all over your face and neck, massage your face in an upward circular motion for 2-3 minutes and then wipe it off.
Now coming to step#2, which is exfoliation to remove the dead skin layer
To prepare this scrub you will need
- Before applying scrub on your face take steam on your face for 3-4 minutes.
- In 1 tbsp of thick yoghurt add around 1/2 tsp of coffee powder.
- Mix and your scrub is ready.
- Apply this scrub on your face and massage for 1 minute.
- Now take a half cut tomato and with this scrub your face for 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse your face with cold water.
The next step is a face pack
To prepare this pack, you will need
- Gram Flour – 1 tsp
- Honey – 2 tsp
- & Rosewater
- In a clean bowl first mix besan and honey.
- Now in this add enough rose water until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste all over your face and neck.
- Let it dry for 15 minutes and then rinse your face with cold water.
- Your facial is done here, spray toner on your face, let it dry for 2-3 minutes and then apply your face moisturiser.