Sometimes the mole on your face can annoy you a lot and make your face unappealing.
You can now easily get rid of such marks on your skin with the help of a few kitchen ingredients.
In this article, we are going to share some quick home remedies to remove moles on your face.
Remedy #1. Garlic Cloves
- Take a garlic clove and crush it well until it turns to a fine paste.
- Apply the paste on your mole and cover it using a bandage.
- Leave it overnight and wash your face after waking up in the morning.
- Do this remedy every night regularly until you notice some effective results on your skin.
Garlic will form a scab and make the mole fall off naturally from your skin.
Remedy #2. Fresh Lime Juice
- Take a cotton ball and soak it inside the fresh lime juice.
- Place the soaked cotton ball on your mole and secure it using a bandage.
- Leave this for 20 minutes and remove it from your skin.
- Continue doing this once every day regularly to notice some visible results in your skin.
Lime juice offers a bleaching effect on your skin and reduces the visibility of the dark moles on your skin.
Remedy #3. Fresh Aloe Vera Gel
- Apply the fresh aloe vera gel directly on your mole.
- Use a bandage to cover the applied gel on your skin.
- Leave it be undisturbed for 2 to 3 hours.
- Do the same process 2 times per day regularly until you get some impressive results on your skin.
The enzymes present in the aloe gel will make the mole disappear from your skin gradually.
Remedy #4. Raw honey
- Apply raw honey directly on your mole and secure it with a bandage.
- Let it dry for 1 hour and then remove the bandage.
- Wash the area with running cold water and pat dry it with a clean towel.
- Continue doing this 3 to 4 times per day regularly to obtain some positive results on your skin.
- Always use a clean and new bandage to cover the mole every time.
Raw honey will bleach your skin and diminish the visibility of the mole on your skin.
Remedy #4. Onion Juice
- Cut and grate the onion well to extract the juice from it.
- Dip a cotton ball into the onion extract and apply it to your moles.
- Secure the cotton ball using a bandage and leave it for a few hours.
- Remove the bandage and wash the area with running cold water.
- Do this 2 to 3 times per day regularly to obtain some impressive changes in your skin.
Onion juice contains some natural acids which can make the mole fall off naturally from your skin.
Remedy #5. Turmeric
To do this remedy, you will need
- 1 tsp of turmeric
- 1 vitamin C tablet and
- A few drops of honey
- Crush the vitamin C tablet into a fine powder and put it inside the bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix them well to obtain a fine paste.
- Apply this paste directly on your mole and leave it to dry for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash your skin with running water and pat dry it with a clean towel.
- Apply this paste two times per day regularly to notice some positive results on your skin.
Vitamin C effectively removes the mole from your skin.
Turmeric and honey help in the healing of the wound and prevention of scars on your skin.