All-Natural Home Remedies With Retinol for Anti-Aging Benefits
Retinol is a chemical that is a derivative of vitamin A that allows the skin, mucous membranes, and hair to develop.
In food items such as carrots, sweet potatoes, mangoes, raw spinach, apricots, papayas, and eggs, retinol is present.
Fresh Carrot Juice:
- Fresh Carrots
- Olive Oil
- Egg Yolk
- Take a clean and dry bowl and mix the carrot juice with one egg yolk and five drops of olive oil.
- Using your fingers or using a face mask brush apply this to the face and neck and keep the mixture in place for at least 15-20 minutes.
- Wash the carrot juice, egg yolk, and olive oil mask from your skin using cool water, and pat it dry using a clean towel.
- Fresh Carrot
- Olive Oil
- Take 1 carrot and grate it using a grater.
- Mix one teaspoon of grated carrot with one teaspoon of honey and 5-6 drops of olive oil to create a face mask to apply to your face.
- Leave the face mask on your face for at least 15 minutes.
- Wash off the carrot, honey, and olive oil mask from your skin using cool water and pat it dry using a clean towel.
Carrots and Cream Cheese
- Fresh Carrot
- Cream Cheese
- Boil a carrot in 1 cup of water until it is soft enough to mash with a masher.
- Mash the carrot into a very fine paste and mix 2 tablespoons of the carrot paste with 1 tablespoon of cream cheese.
- Apply this carrot and cream cheese face mask to your face and neck and leave it on for at least 15-20 minutes.
- Wash the carrot and cream cheese face mask from your skin using cool water and a towel.
Carrots and Honey
- Boil three large red carrots until they are soft enough to mash with a masher or using a fork.
- Remove the carrots from the boiling hot water, and cover them and let them cool a bit.
- Then mash the carrots using a fork and add 4 1/2 tablespoons of honey into a paste.
- Apply this carrot and honey face mask to your skin and leave it in place for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Wash the carrot and honey face mask from your skin using cool water and pat it dry using a clean towel.
Apart from Tropical Application, you can eat retinol rich (Vitamin A) foods.
The signs of deficiencies, which can b the reason for hair loss, skin issues, dry eyes, night blindness, and increased sensitivity to infections, can be avoided by having sufficient quantities of vitamin A from your diet.
Carrots are popular among health nuts for their nutrient riches, among which Vitamin A is found in 104 percent of the DV.
This extremely healthy low-calorie veggie is also rich in Provitamin A or carotenoids containing 52 percent of beta-carotene.
3. Sweet Potato
This favorite food of the health freaks also contains good amounts of carotenoids- 283 percent of the DV.
This fruit is important for liver and eye health and contains high amounts of Provitamin.
It has 274 micrograms of beta-carotene.