With the amount of skin damage, you must get a facial regularly.
A facial helps in brightening the skin, exfoliating the impurities, improving the skin condition while rejuvenating it.
Tomato works like a brilliant ingredient when it comes to making a homemade facial.
In today’s article, we will be sharing the ultimate tomato facial routine which will help in brightening the skin and making it appear young.
Things you will need to make your tomato cleanser
- Puree from 1 tomato and
- 2 tbsp. of baking soda
- Take a tomato, peel it and mash it in order to make a puree out of it.
- Transfer it into a bowl and mix it with baking soda.
- Apply this onto your face and gently massage your skin in a circular motion.
- Rinse it off using cold water and pat the skin dry.
- Use this cleanser twice every day for the best results.
- Tomato cleanses the skin and removes the impurities.
- Baking soda contains bleaching properties that brighten the skin.
Things you will need to make your tomato exfoliator
- 1 medium tomato and
- 1–3 tablespoons of sugar
- Take a tomato, rinse it and peel it.
- Using a blender, blend it until it turns pulpy.
- Take it out in a bowl and mix it with sugar.
- Dampen your face using bearable hot water.
- Apply this scrub onto your skin and massage in a circular motion.
- Steam your face for 5-10 minutes and continue scrubbing for 1-2 minutes.
- Wipe it clean with a towel and dry the skin.
- Use this twice every week for best results.
Tomato contains vitamin C which fades the dark spots and brightens the skin.
Sugar works like a natural exfoliant that removes the dead skin and impurities off.
Things you will need to make your tomato Massage Cream
- 1 Tsp of tomato juice
- 1/2 Tsp of yoghurt
- 1/2 Tsp of carrot juice
- 3-5 strands of Kesar
- 1 vitamin E capsule
- Take a bowl, add tomato juice, yoghurt, carrot juice, Kesar and vitamin E oil in it.
- Mix all the ingredients really well.
- Scoop this and apply it to your skin.
- Massage in a circular motion for 5 minutes.
- Wipe it using a wet tissue to clean.
- Don’t rinse.
- Use this massaging cream whenever you are following a facial routine.
Tomato when massaged on the skin, fastens the blood flow.
Yoghurt contains probiotics that kill the bacteria that causes skin damage.
Carrot juice contains vitamin A which repair cell regeneration.
Vitamin E fights the free radicals signs and soothes wrinkles and fine lines.
Things you will need:
- 1/2 ripe tomato and
- 1/4 cucumber
- Take a tomato, peel it and chop it in small pieces.
- Peel the cucumber and chop it in small pieces too.
- Toss both in a blender and blend to form a paste.
- Transfer it into a bowl.
- To use, scoop the paste and apply it onto your face.
- Let it sit for 15 minutes and rinse it off using lukewarm water.
- Pat the skin dry.
Tomato contains bleaching properties that help in brightening the skin.
Cucumber hydrates the skin and repairs the damage from within.