Aloe vera has great skincare benefits.
Since it’s 96-98% water, it’s perfect to naturally moisturize, hydrating and rejuvenate your skin.
It also helps to soothe infections and inflammation of the skin, making it a truly incredible, versatile herb!
Here are three simple ways Aloe vera can be used by all skin types!
1. Oily Skin Type
- Fresh Aloe Vera
- Raw Honey
- Extract the fresh translucent gel from the aloe vera plant.
- Use a food processor to blend the aloe vera gel.
- Now take one tablespoon of blend aloe vera and add 1 tbsp of honey and mix.
- Apply the mixture to the clean skin for 20 minutes and rinse as usual.
- Use this two times in a week to see fast results.
No matter what you’ve read, even if you have oily skin, it needs proper moisture and hydration.
Aloe vera plants offer natural moisturizing to the skin, and the addition of honey improves the anti-bacterial properties of this face mask.
If you have oily skin, then the good news is that it will mature gracefully, and you will have fewer wrinkles than dry skin.
But the bad news is that you can quickly grow blackheads, whiteheads, acne, and other skin irritants.
This is especially the case when the oil-producing sebaceous gland produces more oil called sebum.
If you learn to handle the excess development of sebum very well, you’ll have a smooth, radiant skin to be proud of.
Excessive oily skin is hard to handle, but many home remedies do a great job.
Aloe vera is one of the best natural products to take care of your dry skin.
2. Combination Skin
- Fresh Rose Petals
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Start by extracting gel from the Aloe Vera plant and keep them aside.
- Take a cup of boiling water and add four roses in 1 cup of water and let it steep until the water cools.
- Next, Combine the Aloe Vera gel and the rose water in a blender.
- Strain this liquid using a fine strainer and transfer it to a spray bottle.
- Apply the toner every night before bedtime.
- You can use it even during day time.
- Make sure to place the mixture in the refrigerator for better results!
If you have a combination skin type, you’ll love to nourish it with aloe vera!
Rosewater and Aloe vera will make a beautiful, calming face toner that’s ideal for your skin type.
Aloe vera contains many vital minerals and vitamins that are essential for the proper growth and functioning of different parts of the body, including the skin and hair.
Potent Antioxidants Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E in aloe vera plant help to nourish the skin.
Anti-inflammatory properties help to heal wounds, if any, caused by acne in your oily skin.
Aloe vera has inherent astringent properties to trap excess oil from other oily skin impurities.
It moisturizes and rejuvenates the skin without leaving it oily.
3. Dry Skin Type:
- Remove the gloopy gel from the Aloe Vera plant.
- Take a bowl and add two tablespoons of aloe vera gel and mix in one tbsp of plain curd.
- Mix together with a blender until you have a thin liquid consistency.
- Apply all over your face and leave for 10 minutes. Rinse as usual.
This is a great way to naturally hydrate your skin with all the goodness of aloe. Adding plain cud will give your skin the extra moisturize it requires.
Aloe vera gel is readily absorbed, making it suitable for dry skin.
However, it can also help to treat dry skin.
All the ingredients in this face mask will help to hydrate your skin. Make sure you use it on a daily basis.
Moisturizing your dry skin is difficult in summers since it can make your skin really oily and sweaty.
This basic aloe vera moisturizing pack makes for an excellent summer moisturizer.