Skin care routine for sensitive skin
Are you tired of maintaining your sensitive skin every day without any side effects?
You will no longer find it difficult when you follow the perfect routine that can prevent your skin from harsh effects.
In this article, we are going to share the skincare routine for sensitive skin that can help you to get flawless skin.
Step #1. Cleansing
Start your skincare routine by cleansing your face.
- Use any mild and sulfate-free cleanser that does not lather much on your face.
- Or you can also use any homemade cleansers by mixing 1 tbsp of raw honey with 1 tbsp of coconut oil on your face.
- Cleanse your face every morning and evening regularly to maintain clear and smooth skin.
Step #2. Apply Any Face Mask
- When you have sensitive skin, it is always better to opt for gel-based and hydrating face masks.
- The gel-based and hydrating face masks can offer a cooling effect on your skin and prevent it from side effects.
- Use these face mask once or twice per week regularly on your face.
Step #3. Toning
- Dab a few drops of any toner that can offer calming and soothing effect to your skin.
- Look for toners that contain ingredients which has anti-inflammatory properties while buying them.
- You can also apply a few drops of green tea, chamomile tea or rose water as natural toner all over your face.
- Continue applying toner after every time you cleanse your face every day to maintain your skin’s pH.
Step #4. Face Serum
After toning, the next step is to apply a face serum.
If you have sensitive skin, then it means that your skin is prone to redness, irritation, inflammation, acne and breakouts.
- So, always use a face serum that has lactic acid content in it as it would be mild and gentle when you use it on your face.
- Also, avoid using glycolic acid-based serums as they can cause be harsh and cause side effects on your skin.
- You can use both day and night face serums regularly on your face.
Step #5. Moisturizer
The next part of your skincare routine is moisturizing your skin, to make it soft, smooth and supple.
- Make sure that your moisturizer does not contain any added fragrances to avoid any side effects.
- Or you can also use any natural moisturizer like aloe vera gel on your skin to moisturize it.
- Moisturize your skin twice every day regularly to hydrate it.
Step #6. Sunscreen
Sunscreen is the next part of our skincare routine.
- Whenever you go out, do not forget to apply sunscreen on your face to avoid the harmful UV rays effect from the sun.
- Also, while buying always look for a sunscreen that has an SPF greater than 30 to get positive results.
- And use a sunscreen that has zinc oxide as an ingredient to prevent irritations and redness on your skin.
- Always remember to use sunscreen every day regularly whenever you go outdoors.