3 Days Challenge To Remove Acne and Scars, Get smooth And Flawless Skin
There are very few things in life that are as irritating as pimples.
They appear right in front of essential events and refuse to go, no matter how hard you try.
And the worst thing about the pimples is they leave traces, and you just don’t know how to erase the pimple traces.
Right after your pickle dries out, it usually leaves a brown or red spot.
This is a transient inflammation of the skin, which contributes to darker or thicker skin, which can be healed on its own after a few weeks.
These are real pimple marks or acne scars and will not fade on their own unless they are handled in the right way.
- Nutmeg Powder
- 1 tbsp of raw milk
- 1 strand of saffron (optional).
- Stone grinder
- Clean the stone grinder and leave it a little damp.
- Collect all the ingredients together.
- Add a little milk to the grinder and put it in the saffron.
- Grind the saffron strand with the nutmeg itself.
- Apply a little pressure and shift the nutmeg in circles.
- If the mixture begins to feel dry, add a little milk.
- Keep the nutmeg grinding with milk until the desired quantity is reached.
- Remove the paste from the bowl and add it to the face and neck.
- Leave it to dry up.
- The minimum time is at least 30 minutes to have a positive impact.
- If you want, you can leave it overnight, too, to get the best results.
- Wash with warm water and pat to dry your face.
- Use this Remedy 3 days without fail, and you’ll see amazing results.
Your acne marks and dark spots will start fading slowly.
You can stop after 3 days, give a gap of 2 days and then again do it for 3 continuous days.
You can do this process until all your acne marks; dark sports are completely removed.
Nutmeg contains essential oils that are beneficial to your skin.
In addition, it also has antiseptic properties that help combat pimples and acne.
Nutmeg is also considered to be an inducer of sleep.
Milk is considered to be a moisturizer and softener of the skin.
In this mask, the combination of the two works wonders.
It makes the skin lighter and fairer than two shades.
The pigmentation will also reduce considerably.
It even helps with sunspots.
You don’t really need to add any other moisturizer after washing this mask because the milk moisturizes, so it doesn’t break out of the face.
The addition of saffron also adds to the mask’s benefits.
The exfoliating qualities of saffron make it a wonderful aid in clearing and brightening the complexion.
It helps in the circulation of the blood resulting in radiant skin.
- If you have a very oily face, make this mask in water or honey and skip the milk entirely.
- Keep this mask on for at least 30 minutes, leaving it with better performance overnight.
- Using the grinding stone, it is possible to grind the nutmeg in an exceptionally fine paste that does not irritate the acne or the pimples.