Long and strong hair is everyone’s dream. However, it isn’t very simple to achieve it. Pollution, dirt, as well as the lifestyle, can cause damage to the scalp. If you are looking to grow your hair stronger, you have come to the right place.
In today’s article, we are sharing some quick hacks which will help in growing the hair faster and stronger.
Remedy #1. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil contains fatty acid which helps in growing the hair faster and stronger.
It also contains anti-bacterial properties which kill the bacteria that cause scalp and hair damage.
- All you have to do is heat 3 tbsp of coconut oil in a microwave for 15-30 seconds.
- Apply it on your scalp using cotton and let it sit overnight.
- Rinse it off using a mild shampoo and lukewarm water.
Remedy #2. Fish Oil
- Fish oil contains omega fatty acid which improves your hairs health and repairs the damage from within.
- These come packed with nutrients which work like food for the scalp.
- It also contains antioxidant properties which repair the damage from within.
- It helps in repairing the strands whilst improving the density and diameter.
Remedy #3. Onion Juice
Onion contains acids which help in improving the blood circulation that causes hair to grow faster.
Its sulfur helps in cleansing the scalp while fighting the grey hair problem.
- Dip a cotton ball in some onion juice and apply it on your scalp as well as hair.
- Massage in a circular motion and let it sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse off using cold water and towel dry hair.
Remedy #4. Olive oil
Olive oil contains antioxidant properties which help in repairing the scalp damage from within.
It contains monounsaturated fatty acids which hydrate the scalp and cause them to grow faster and better.
- To use olive oil, mix 80 gms of chamomile flowers in 1/2 ltr of virgin olive oil and let it sit under the sun for 20 days.
- Once done, strain it and apply it on your scalp.
- Massage and let it sit overnight, rinse in the morning and towel dry.
Remedy #5. Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera contains properties which improves scalps health while smoothening the hair.
It cleanses the scalp and causes the hair to grow faster and better.
- To use aloe vera, mix 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel with 1 Tsp of lemon juice.
- Apply this on your scalp and massage in a circular motion for 2 minutes.
- Let it sit for a half-hour and rinse off using lukewarm water.
Remedy #6. Gooseberry
Gooseberry contains properties which prevent greying, dandruff while strengthening the hair follicles and increasing blood circulation.
It also acts as a natural conditioner which moisturizes the scalp as well as the hair.
- To use, mix 1 tbsp of amla powder with 1 Tsp of lime juice.
- Mix both the ingredients really well.
- Apply it on your scalp and massage for 5 minutes.
- Use lukewarm water to rinse the mask off and towel dry hair.