How to Straighten Hair At Home With Natural Ways
Women with curly hair still envy women with straight hair and vice versa.
Typically, the transformation of wavy hair into straighter flatter hair requires the extensive use of flat irons and hair dryers, heat treatments that also harm the hair.
But if you’re looking for a smooth, sleek ‘hair without hair damaging tools -we’ve got some amazing tips for you.
Banding is one of the most common and conventional methods of hair straightening without oil.
The banding is extremely easy to do, it lets you get the best stretch and the finished look is always wavy drawn-out curls.
If you have to use bands for this procedure, you’ll need to take care of the bands you pick, because hairbands are rough on natural hair and can cause hair breakage.
- Leave-in conditioner
- Coconut oil
- Silk scarf
- Divide your hair into multiple sections.
- Apply the leave-in conditioner to your hair along with the coconut oil, if you want you can do this on your damp hair too.
- Take a section, hold your hair straight and pulled tight, wrap the band around your hair, starting from the roots to the ends of your hair.
- Repeat this same step for other hair partitions.
- Wrap your hair with a silk scarf to put it in place and let it dry overnight.
- Take the bands out the next day and style as you want.
2. DIY Straightening Mask
- In a bowl add 2 cups of milk add 1 egg and 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Mix all the ingredients together and your very own straightening mask is ready.
- Apply this hair mask on your hair and scalp.
- Now cover your hair with a cling wrap for 30 minutes.
- Then just wash your hair with your shampoo and conditioner.
- Let your hair dry naturally without heat.
Eggs are filled with proteins that help to nourish and smooth your hair while honey is an excellent conditioner for your hair.
Combining these ingredients is going to give you smooth, frizz-free hair.
While the proteins in the milk help to nourish and strengthen your hair, the honey acts as an emollient that helps seal moisture in and keeps the frizz under control.
This mixture is going to help make your hair super smooth and shiny.