Your body also needs some nutrients and vitamins in addition to a stress-free life and good sleep to keep your scalp strong and healthy in order to have thick, shiny hair.
Keratin is one of the main proteins that mix with your hair and, it repairs the damage and frizzy texture.
- Wash your hair to remove any dirt, oil, or pollution from the hair and scalp using a mild or herbal shampoo better to use natural paraben-free shampoo.
- Dry your hair by using a blow-dryer if you are in a hurry, but it is advisable to let your hair dry naturally.
- Do not completely dry your hair.
- Your hair should be damp.
- Comb your hair using a wide-tooth comb and separate your every hair.
- This will also detangle any knots in the hair.
- Apply the DIY keratin treatment mask.
- Coconut Milk
- Hibiscus Powder
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients and make the DIY keratin mask.
- Take a small section of your hair and apply this keratin treatment in a downward direction.
- Apply this mask to your hair for about 30-40 minutes and wash it with a mild shampoo.
This keratin hair mask treatment helps in getting away the dryness, repairs brittle hair, and prevents breakage and splitting.
Coconut milk deeply penetrates and nourishes the scalp.
It is also a great source of fatty acid that helps to infuse the scalp with the proteins needed for thick and long hair to grow back.
Coconut milk is an are an excellent ingredient for building up the health of your scalp and regrowing them with power and beautiful shine.
It provides your hair with hydration and helps build up the keratin cream in your scalp that is required.
Coconut milk is rich in protein that keeps your hair healthy.
The Hibiscus is rich in amino acids that nourish and reinforce the hair’s roots.
It also promotes hair regrowth from quiescent follicles and bald patches, helping to thicken and add volume to the hair.
- Wash your hair after about 30 to 40 minutes using a mild shampoo
What is Keratin?
Let’s know about keratin before going on and how it is helpful in hair development.
- Keratin is a type of fibrous insoluble protein that is naturally found in hair strands, nails, claws, wool, and many other items.
- This forms the outer layer of hair and skin.
- When we talk about hair keratin, this protein gives hair structure and makes hair more manageable.
- Due to keratin, the hairs look and sound a little straight and more manageable.
- The straight appearance of the hair is due to the heat applied to the hair to lock the keratin inside.
- There is no keratin present in any food products.
- Our body breaks down the protein and vitamins we eat and transforms them into keratin.
- To help the body develop keratin, you should eat protein-rich food, amino-acid-rich food, biotin-rich food, and vitamin A-rich food.