Overnight Acne Treatment with tea tree oil
Treating acne isn’t a difficult one when all you need is just a few drops of tea tree essential oil.
This oil can easily treat any kind of acne on your face and prevent your skin from acne breakouts.
In this article, we are going to share an overnight acne treatment with tea tree essential oil.
To do this remedy, you will need
- 2 tbsp of fresh aloe vera gel and
- a few drops of tea tree essential oil
- Take a clean mixing bowl and add both the ingredients into it.
- Use a spoon and blend the ingredients well to obtain a fine paste.
- Rinse your face with water and pat dry it.
- Take a tadbit of the paste and apply it directly on the acne affected areas.
- Let the paste dry overnight.
- Wash your face with running cold water after waking up in the morning.
- Repeat applying this paste every night regularly until you notice some visible results on your face.
Aloe vera gel can kill all the infectious agents which cause acne on your face and refresh your skin.
Tea tree oil can effectively reduce the swelling, redness and irritations in your skin by offering a soothing relief.
This paste can treat your acne without leaving any marks or scars on your face.
This paste can also moisturize your skin and prevent your face from further acne and breakouts.
Here are a few do’s and don’ts that must be followed to treat acne on your face.
- #1. Always wash your face twice per day with a mild cleanser.
- #2. Don’t go to sleep without removing the makeup from your face.
- #3. Make sure that all your cosmetic brushes are clean and free from germs.
- #4. Apply an oil-free moisturizer every day regularly before going to bed.
- #5. Don’t touch, pick or squeeze your zits using your hands as it might cause a scar on your face.
- #6. Always apply sunscreen all over your face before going outdoors.
- #7. Always wash your pillow covers and bedspreads at least once per week regularly.
- #8. Use oil-free and non-comedogenic skin care products on your face.
- #9. Do not rub or wash your face too much as it might cause dryness and acne breakouts.
- #10. You can use an ice pack if you have irritations, redness, pain or inflammations on your face.