Nothing is more disturbing than an irritated and responsive scalp, sometimes contributing to flaky shedding or dandruff.
While dietary deficiencies, stress, and other hormonal disorders are some potential triggers, dandruff may also be weather-induced and triggered by imbalances of scalp oil.
Fenugreek Seeds + Yoghurt + Patchouli Essential Oil
- Patchouli Essential Oil
- Fenugreek Seeds
- Soak about 2-3 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in water and leave it overnight.
- You can take more or fewer fenugreek seeds depending on the length of your hair.
- The next morning, strain the fenugreek seeds and put it in a blender with two tablespoons of plain yogurt.
- To this mix, add 3-4 drops of patchouli essential oil, mix everything well.
- Apply on your hair and scalp with your fingertips to ensure it reaches your scalp skin.
- Make sure to spread evenly.
- Keep the mixture on for 30 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water.
- You can use a mild shampoo and a conditioner.
- Do this treatment 2 times a week continuously to see visible and best results.
- But you can wash your scalp away from the flakes for good with these fenugreek seed hair packs!
The power of essential oils helps to fight an itchy scalp.
Patchouli essential oil is great for treating dandruff due to its antiseptic properties.
For both its curative properties and cosmetic uses, Patchouli essential oil has been appreciated over centuries.
The essential oil is filled with anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antidepressant, antiseptic, astringent, and pain-relieving properties that provide an absolute cure for various health problems.
This aromatic oil has worked wonders in various kinds of conditions, rejuvenating hair, improving skin health, encouraging weight loss, and relieving tension.
The family of other well-known aromatic plants, including Mint, Lavender, and Sage, is connected to the Patchouli plant.
Additionally, it gives strength to the hair follicles and prevents hair loss.
The lactic acid in yogurt is great for cleansing the scalp and clearing away dead skin.
Yogurt has calming and anti-inflammatory effects that are innate, which is why it blends well in an ideal skin and hair care regimen.
For all hair types, yogurt works effectively, particularly in cases of dandruff.
This works well on oily scalp dandruff,
Fenugreek pack is a commonly used home remedy to treat fenugreek seeds in water overnight by soaking dandruff.
Not only do fenugreek seeds help avoid dandruff, but they also encourage healthy hair growth while avoiding greys and adding shine to your hair.
Pancholi has anti-bacterial properties that are solid.
With its nourishing fatty acids, it moisturizes your scalp and enhances scalp protection.
It makes a super moisturizing hair pack that gets rid of dandruff in combination with fenugreek seeds.
Tips To Prevent Dandruff:
1. Change Your Diet
There might be a risk that your diet may also lead to your dandruff if you adopt a diet high in carbohydrates and bad fats that promote acne breakouts.
Glycogen is formed by carbohydrates in your skin, which yeast feeds on.
The production of dandruff will result in this.
2. Don’t Scratch Your Scalp
Scratching a part of your scalp that is itchy will lead to an itch-scratch cycle that can make the problem worse.
3. Wash Your Hair Regularly
To remove excess sebum and dead skin cells that contribute to dandruff, washing your hair regularly is necessary.
It is also bad to wash your hair too much, though.
This is because it removes natural oils and moisture from your scalp when you wash your hair excessively, resulting in dry and flaky skin.
4. Use Clean Combs And Brushes
And though you can’t see it, your hair tools may be lined with product residue.
To prevent this from creating dandruff on your scalp, clean your combs and brushes regularly.