Perfect hair is a dream of many women.
Especially common hair problems along with everything else you need to know to cure it.
1. Hair problem: Dull, lifeless hair
Solution: Raw Eggs
- 2 medium-sized eggs
- 2 tablespoons of almond oil
- 1.5 cups of yogurt
- Till they become foamy and heavy, begin by beating the eggs.
- Apply the eggs to the remaining ingredients and blend well.
- You should add the mixture to your hair and scalp and allow it to sit for around 30-40 minutes.
- To get the mixture and scent out of your hair, follow it up with a good wash using your usual shampoo and cold water.
Eggs are protein-rich and biotin-rich, making them an excellent source of dull hair revival.
Super shiny hair brimming with energy.
2. Hair problem: Frizzy hair
Solution: Raw Honey and Whole Milk
- 1-2 tablespoons of honey
- Half a cup of milk
- These amounts depend on the length of your hair.
- To form a paste, mix the honey and milk together.
- Pour your hair over the mixture and massage it into your scalp.
- Enable it to sit and wash off as usual for 20 minutes.
Both ingredients serve as your hair’s natural conditioners.
Honey locks the hair’s moisture, holding it in shape.
On the other side, the structure of the hair is reinforced by milk and serves as a straightener.
3. Hair Problem: Hair loss
Solution: Coconut milk
- Coconut milk (you can either use store-bought or make some at home)
- Take a small amount of coconut oil and pour it over your hair.
- Massage the milk into your hair and scalp gently.
- For around 1-2 hours, leave the mixture on and wash it off as normal.
Magnesium happens to be the mineral that our hair needs to stretch the strands and stop breakage.
And guess which ingredient carries a high magnesium content?
Milk from coconuts! The anti-fungal and bacterial properties, in addition to magnesium, also help combat scalp infections, which means less hair loss and more beautiful hair.
Stronger hair and a visible reduction in hair loss.
4. Hair problem: Split ends
- 1.5 cups Papaya
- Half a cup of Yoghurt
Depending on your hair length, the quantity can vary.
- Before using it, make sure that the skin and the seeds of the fruit are extracted.
- The Papaya is mashed into a thick paste, and Yoghurt is added.
- Mix thoroughly.
- For 45-50 minutes, add it to your hair and wash it off thoroughly.
The superfood that is not only healthy for your skin and body but also for your hair is Papaya.
Papaya, rich in nearly every important vitamin and mineral, can be your go-to get rid of split ends.
Less noticeable broken ends and tamed ends.
5. Hair Problem: Gray hair
- Combine the coconut oil with some Amla powder.
- In a pan, heat the mixture till the oil begins to boil.
- Let the mixture cool down a bit and apply it for 30-40 minutes to your hair. With cold water, wash it off.
- Keep this in mind that the quantity of the mixture should be equal to your hair’s length.
Amla is the key ingredient in a variety of hair colors, so it’s fair to assume that it’s the easiest hair coloring ingredient to use.
On the positive side, everything’s normal!
Lustrous natural-colored hair.