A Beauty Drink That Will You Great Skin, Hair, And Nails
A healthy drink is a perfect, easy meal for those who don’t have enough time to eat a full nutritious meal when they are on the go.
This healthy, nutritious drink typically contains a potent mixture of proteins, healthy fats, and vitamins.
The variety of fruits and veggies helps give you the energy, fiber, and essential nutrients that a human body requires.
But, did you know that such drinks have some great beauty benefits as well?
Many of these fresh fruits, veggies, and nuts are perfect for the development of your skin, hair, and nail, and they make you shine like a star.
So, here’s the healthy smoothie recipe to make your skin luminous and hair grow and nails strong
- 4-5 Almonds, you can take other nuts as well, like walnuts, etc.
- Raw Honey
Making this smoothie requires a considerable amount of preparation, but it is worth it.
- To begin with, take a giant mango and peel it before chopping it into cubes.
- Place the mango bits in the blender after chopping.
- Then, wash and cut half a carrot and add the chopped bits to the blender.
Carrots usually have a sweet flavor, so they’re going to taste very significant in the smoothie.
- Now, take some pineapple slices and cut them into small pieces, making sure they are well-peeled to prevent any thorns.
It would help if you had half a banana in this recipe, so either uses a small banana or half a giant banana. Peel it down and put it in the blender.
- Then take some of the sliced almonds and place them in a mortar and a pestle and crush them.
- Transfer this to the food blender, too.
- You can’t use the standard curd in this recipe. It would help if you had a thick curd that’s been thoroughly whisked. Take the curd and whisk it with a fork until it’s smooth and even.
- Now put this in the blender and add a spoon of the raw honey.
- Mix all these ingredients in a blender grinder until the consistency is smooth.
- Transfer the prepared smoothie ion a bowl and have it.
- You can sprinkle some chia seeds on top or use a few nuts for crunchy effects.
- Have this during the daytime; you can skip breakfast and have the smoothie bowl every day.
- You can add your favorite fruits and veggies that are readily available.
The skin, hair, and nail benefits of this smoothie – Contrarily to what fad diets might tell you, the fruit is significant for healthy skin.
Mangoes, for example, considering their high sugar content, can be beneficial for health in limited amounts, at least for those who do not have issues with blood sugar.
They contain vitamins and antioxidants that help fight the signs of sun damage, especially in summer.
Bananas are high in potassium, making them very healthy for hair and nails.
They also contain healthy fats that reinforce the hair and nails and prevent them from becoming brittle.
Almonds are another excellent source of fat, which also strengthens nails and stops hair from falling.
Carrots have always been popular as a source of vitamin A, which most of us know helps boost eyesight. Still, they are also excellent at encouraging cell regeneration and repair that leads to healthier skin.
Honey is not only suitable for topical application to the skin but also contains enzymes that are essential for your health.
It helps make the skin shine.
Curd is ideal for digestive health because it contains probiotics.
This goes a long way to ensuring that the skin remains balanced and smooth.