Potato Face Wash
April 2, 2021 Written by GP Team
The potato helps to prevent acne and dark spots on the skin.
It works by giving your skin a lightening effect.
Let’s see how to use it as a face wash.
- Dove soap
- You have to take one medium-sized potato first and put small pieces of it into a grinding machine.
- To achieve a smooth paste, add 2-3 tablespoons of rose-water.
- Then add 1-2 teaspoons of lemon to it.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of yogurt to the mixture.
- Then, put in the little bits of dove soap.
- Less than half of the dove soap is used and the mixture in the grinding machine.
- Then you should add more rose-water and mix it again if you think the paste is very thick.
- The face wash is ready now, and you can put it in a tiny jar.
- Much like using your usual soap or face wash, you can use it every day.
- Store it in a refrigerator and try to make adequate amounts to last for a week.
- If you choose to use it for a long time or have created an excess amount, you can freeze it in the form of ice cubes.
- You can take a single ice cube and wash your face any time you want to wash your face with it.
- Keep using it for at least one month, and you feel the obvious results.
- It is a potent anti-oxidant and decreases the effects of free radicals that cause skin dullness.
- In addition, it protects the skin from premature aging due to direct and harmful skin effects.
- It has a certain amount of vitamin C, which is the essential component of any form of skincare routine.
This helps with any over pigmentation or dark spots on the skin.
- It also has to excoriate properties and helps to extract dead skin cells from the skin and leave them smooth and full of glow.
In your normal skincare routine, this is how you will be able to use it.
- The lactic acid found in the yogurt helps to shed dead skin cells and also battles against wrinkles and early signs of aging.
- In addition to this, lactic acid helps to hydrate the skin, making it moist and supple.
- One of the most common and effective skincare ingredients used by women is curd.
It is easily available, feels extremely relaxing on the skin, and helps improve the quality of the skin.
- As it is natural bleaching agents, lemon juice will efficiently function towards lightening the skin tone.
- Their vitamin C content helps boost the formation of collagen and also decreases oxidative harm.
- Use this face pack to brighten the skin, lighten the dark spots and pigmentation, and enhance the skin as well.
- Rosewater contains numerous natural bio-active chemicals that give our skin amazing benefits, including vitamins A, B3, C, E, and anti-oxidants.
- Vitamin A enhances the skin’s sebum secretion.
- Rosewater also contains vitamin C. Vitamin C also has hydrating properties, further helping to moisturize dry skin.
- As an anti-oxidant, vitamin C improves the production of collagen in our skin, resulting in a smooth, supple, and radiant complexion.
- It is easily available, feels extremely relaxing on the skin, and helps improve the quality of the skin.