Body Polish At Home In 5 Easy Steps
Since your body faces exposure which is more or less the same as your face, it too needs adequate cleaning. The dead skin cells need to be removed, and the surface needs to be cleared to prevent their accumulation, thus preventing further damage!
Today in this article. we will share how can you do body polishing at home with natural ingredients.
Step #1 – Open your skin pores
- Take shower with warm water for 3-4 minutes, so that your skin pores will open.
Step#2 – Massage
- Take some olive oil in a bowl and with this massage your full body for 10-15 minutes.
Step#3 – Body Scrub
To make this scrub, you will need
- Fresh strawberries
- Almond Oil
- Take a handful of strawberries and blend them into a pulp. Add 4 to 5 tablespoons of sugar and some almond oil to it. Mix it well to form a coarse paste.
- Apply this all over your body and let it dry for about 10 minutes and then wash it off.
Strawberries are a good source of Alphy Hydroxy Acid, while Sugar is a natural source of glycolic acid.
Almond is a rich source of vitamin E and all of this together helps to give you amazing exfoliation through body polishing.
Step#4 – Remove Excess Oil
- Dip a clean towel in warm water and with the help of this remove excess oil from your skin.
- If you want you can also take shower again, as we did in step 1.
Step#5 – Apply body lotion
Pat dry your skin and apply a layer of body lotion.