Pore Care Routine For Large Skin Pores
We all know the importance of pores on our skin, they help our skin to breathe and push toxins away.
For healthy skin they are not visible to naked eyes, but in lack of skin care they become bigger in size and your skin starts to look bumpy and rough.
Today in this post, I will share 2 skin care products that you must include in your routine, and it will really make a big difference
Buildup of skin cells and sebum production, these are 2 things that controls your pores size. So if you can control these 2 things, you can shrink your pores size also.
First product, that you all must use is, Toner
Toner is one thing that can actually help you to control excess sebum production.
Here, I will prepare a very gentle toner with green tea, that is rich in anti-oxidants and collagen. It will firm your skin, and tighten your skin pores
- Green Tea Bag
- Tea tree essential oil
- Rose Water
- & Aloe vera gel
- To make this toner, first take 1 cup of hot boiled water.
- In this add, 1 green tea bag, and let it soak for 5 minutes
- Now remove this tea bag, and let this water cool.
- Next in this add 9-10 drops of tea tree essential oil, 2 spoons of rose water, and 1 spoon of aloe ver gel
- Mix it well and your toner is ready.
- After face cleansing, take few drops of this toner on a clean cotton pad, and rub it all over your face
Next product that you must include in your routine is, Vitamin C.
For best results you can use this in serum form
- Vitamin C tablets
- Aloe vera gel
- Rose Water
- Vitamin E oil
- To make your homemade vitamin C serum, first add 2 tbsp of rose water, and 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel in a bowl.
- Mix it well, and in this add 2 crushed vitamin C tablets.
- Next in this add 1 tbsp of Glycerine, and oil of 1 vitamin E capsule
- Mix everything well, and your own vitamin C serum is ready
- Transfer this to a clean dark glass dropper bottle
- After toning, pat few drops of this serum on your face, followed by your regular face moisturiser