We all know raw milk is a great cleanser for all skin types. It can deep clean your skin pores but do you know, it can also help you to shrink the size of your skin pores. Today in this post we will share milk-based DIYs that will increase your skin elasticity and will tighten your skin, so with time, your skin will look younger and brighter.
Start with step#1
- First, wash your face with regular face wash.
- Now soak a few cotton balls, in chilled raw milk, and rub these cotton balls gently on your face.
- Leave it for 2 minutes and then rinse it off with plain water.
This step will help in cleansing your pores and preventing dirt that may clog your skin pores.
Now coming to step#2, that is milk ice cubes
- Take a clean bowl, fill it half with milk and half with rose water.
- Now pour this mixture into an ice tray and freeze it.
- After step#1, take 1 ice cube and massage it on your face for 5 minutes. Ice cube massage daily will reduce the size of open skin pores on your face.
- After that, you can use your regular face serum and moisturiser on your face.
Apart from this daily routine, there is one pack also that you can use once or twice a week.
This pack contains beta hydroxy acid which helps get rid of dead skin cells.
To make this pack
- Take 2 tbsp of gram flour in a bowl, in this add enough milk and half tsp of turmeric powder.
- Mix it well and your pack is ready.
- Apply this pack after step#1, and leave it for 20 minutes on your face.
- After 20 minutes rinse your face with plain water, pat dry and then do your ice massage.