2 Weeks To Get Rid of Clogged Pores On Face
Today in this post, we will share very simple steps that will help you to get rid of clogged skin pores on your face. Start with our basic step, which is cleansing. Cleansing is very important, as it helps to remove sweat and excess oil from your pores. If you don’t clean your pores, it will lead to blackheads, whiteheads and breakouts on your face.
To make this cleanser you will need
- & Lemon
- In a bowl, add one tablespoon of ground oatmeal powder along with two tablespoons of fresh lemon juice.
- Mix the two ingredients well together to form a paste.
- Apply the mixture on your face and neck and gently massage for 5-7 minutes with your fingertips.
- Wash off with cold water.
Oats are a very easy and effective way to exfoliate the skin gently and free the pores of excess sebum. When combined with lemon, it removes the extra oil, clears the pores, and makes the skin clean.
After cleansing, next step of your routine should be toner. Many people skip the toning step after cleansing, but it can really help you to tighten cell gaps and will make your skin flawless.
To make your natural toner you will need
- Apple cider vinegar
- Fresh apple juice
- & Distilled water
- In a clean bowl add 8 drops of apple cider vinegar, 1 tsp of fresh apple juice and 1 tbsp of water.
- Mix and your toner is ready.
- With a cotton ball, dab mixture onto your face.
- Let it dry and then you can apply your regular face moisturiser.
The next thing that can help you to get rid of clogged skin pores is a clay mask, which you can use once a week.
Before applying the mask, it is better to take steam on your face for 4-5 minutes. This results in the release of toxins and dirt that are settled in the pores of the skin.
To make this mask, you will need
- Bentonite clay
- Oats powder
- & Tea Tree Oil
- In a clean bowl mix 1 tbsp of bentonite clay and 1 tbsp of oats powder.
- Add enough water until you get a smooth paste.
- Add 4-5 drops of tea tree oil, mix and your pack is ready.
- Apply this pack on your clean face after steaming.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with plain water.