Open skin pores to flawless skin with Banana Peel
October 7, 2021 Written by GP Team
Open pores caused by oily skin are a big concern when it comes to skin problems. Open skin pores are small pit-like pores that appear in people with a combination to oily skin. Having open pores on your skin can make your face look dull and old. Pores also accumulate dirt and become clogged, which leads to further complications like pimples, blackheads, and excess production of sebum.
Today in this post we will share some effective home remedies, that will help you to reduce the size of skin pores.
Remedy#1 – Banana Peel
- Just pick up a banana peel and rub it against your skin in a circular motion.
- Continue to rub for fifteen minutes and then wash your face with cold water.
- Trying this remedy twice a week will shrink your large pores to a great extent.
Remedy#2 – Egg White
Applying egg masks o your face can be an excellent remedy for open pores which can also be used to treat acne.
To make this pack, you will need:
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp oats
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- In a clean bowl, mix all the ingredients and your pack is ready.
- Put the paste on your face and let it remain for 30 minutes.
- Rinse your face with cold water.
- You can use this remedy 2 times a week.
Now, coming to our remedy#3, that is toner:
- To make this toner, mix an equal amount of apple cider vinegar and rose water.
- You can store this mixture in the fridge.
- After face wash, with help of a cotton ball apply this toner all over your face.