The decisions that we make every day affect your skin’s appearance.
Well, we all want skin that is smooth and supple, but as we age, our skin begins to lose its natural elasticity and we’re left with the skin that’s sagging.
There are several reasons you can develop loose skin, but not all is lost because there are certain natural ways you can attempt to strengthen your saggy skin.
1. Argan Oil Mask
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- Dash of cinnamon
- 4 drops argan oil
- Take a bowl and mix all of the ingredients.
- Once mixed well apply to your face and neck and leave it on for about 15-20 minutes
- Then wash with lukewarm water and follow with applying a few drops of argan oil on your face and neck.
- What you have to do is rub some of the oil on your skin and leave it there, repeating the process throughout the day if you want to.
Argan oil is a tried and tested home remedy for wrinkles removal.
It’s good for your skin because it’s light on your skin, and absorbed quickly.
It is also known to contain high amounts of essential fatty acids and vitamin E which both help keep your skin healthy and free from fine lines and premature wrinkles.
Argan Oil is full of vitamin-rich skin nourishment which protects the skin from damage, restores, and moisturizes.
It will lock in hydration so that your skin can appear more supple.
Raw Honey comes with hydration!!
Honey extracts the skin cells in water from the atmosphere to plump up.
This also has an alpha hydroxy acid that eats away from dead skin cells and makes the skin clearer.
Cinnamon is packed with antioxidants that will help prevent damage to your skin.
When your skin breaks out, then cinnamon is also extremely antimicrobial and will help clear your skin.
2. Glycerin Face Mask
- 1 teaspoon vegetable glycerin
- 2 vitamin E capsules
- In a bowl prick 1 vitamin E capsule and add 1 teaspoon of vegetable glycerin.
- Mix them well and apply it to your face and neck using your fingers or a face mask brush.
- Leave the mask on for 25-30 minutes and rinse your face, after that.
- After that follow your regular skincare routine.
- The mask moisturizes the skin and cures it.
- This unblocks pores and shrinks down fine lines.
- It also nourishes the skin and stays clean.
When glycerin draws moisture to the surface of the skin, it fills in wrinkles to give a smooth, comfortable look and appearance.
If one shows symptoms of premature aging around the eyes like wrinkles, add Vitamin E oil.
This supports healthy skin and reverses aging symptoms.
Vitamin E oil can inhibit free radicals and replenish lipids, thereby helping to slow down skin aging.
Often, the ingredient can help to reduce wrinkles and fine lines and keep the skin looking young.