So many times in those glossy magazines have you looked at these gorgeous celebrities and envied these people never to age?
Deep down, maybe you also know there’s a lot of effort and money going into making those celebrities look young and beautiful.
That said, we’re not trying to break your heart here, and instead help you.
We are sharing with you some incredible secret tips and methods that will allow you not only to look younger but also to feel younger and happier with more radiant and glowing skin.
What Causes Wrinkles?
- Skin ages all of us, which is why a young child’s skin and a 90-year-old ‘s skin look very different.
- Skin loses elasticity as we age because the production of collagen slows down over time.
- Several factors can worsen this cycle, including sun exposure, pollution, and other lifestyle habits.
- Your skin tends to get thinner and drier as you get older too.
- If your skin does not have the same amount of moisture or quantity it used to have, it can also make it more prone to wrinkles.
1. Argan Oil:
- Good Quality Cold Pressed Argan Oils
- Take 2-3 drops of Argan Oil on your fingertips.
- Gently massage the region in a circular motion around your eyes, as an eye cream.
- Do this every night before sleeping.
Because of its high antioxidant content, Argan Oil is among the best home remedies for eye wrinkles.
It is loaded with vitamin E and fatty acids that moisturize the sensitive cells of the skin around the eyes and help to maintain their elasticity.
You can use Argan oil to treat many signs of aging around your eyes, such as wrinkles, puffs, and dark circles.
- Fresh Aloe Vera Gel
- Egg White
- In a bowl mix, 2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera Gel and 1 Egg White use a fork to mix both the ingredients well.
- Apply this paste on your face and neck and massage gently.
- Leave for 15 minutes and then wash with lukewarm water.
The skin-care world is filled with Aloe Vera products.
Also known as the immortality plant, this plant’s gooey leaf can help you with every type of skin woes.
Aloe Vera gel contains potent antioxidants that slow down the free-radicals that cause damage to the skin.
Aloe Vera is one of the best natural anti-aging remedies, in away.
It repairs the damage from within, as it encourages the growth of cells by protecting them from harm.
With naturally occurring vitamin D, and also rich in antioxidants (vitamins A, E), eggs may help prevent new wrinkles from developing.
It is the vitamin E in eggs that works to fight those free radicals that are responsible for cell damage.
Also, eggs are rich in vitamin A which helps to increase the skin elasticity.
- Rice Flour
- Raw Milk
- In a bowl take 2 tablespoons of rice flour with 2 teaspoons of raw milk and 2 teaspoons of rosewater.
- Mix everything well and apply the mask to your face and neck and leave it to dry.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- And apply a good moisturizer.
Rice is the best-kept beauty secret of Samurais, Japan’s lands.
Used in Japan for centuries as an anti-wrinkle home remedy, this increases skin elasticity and makes it firmer.
Use rice flour daily on your face to keep the skin moisturized and healthy.
Never sleep over the pillow with your face pressed
Here is a sleep-related tip you’ve probably never heard of before.
Did you know that sleeping with your face pressed against the pillow can trigger “sleep lines,” which can become wrinkles over the years?
And if you’re used to lying down with your face, I think it’s time to break the habit.
Make it a habit of drinking at least one glass of milk daily.
Due to its hydrating properties, milk is good for the skin which promotes moisture and prevents dry skin.
It helps reduce skin discoloration caused by aging wear and tear.
Milk contains essential proteins, amino acids, and the skin’s nourishing vitamin A.
Avoid looking down the screen of your computer
Wrinkles are simply a crease in your skin which causes wrinkles to form if you constantly look down to something like a computer screen for long working hours.
Bring the screen to the level of your eyes or lower your office chair so that you look up and keep your shoulders upright.
Keep a good attitude
Ultimately keep a good attitude towards life.
Keeping a good mindset about life goes a long way toward maintaining mental peace and thereby keeping you free from stress.
Stand back and don’t drag you down with the everyday hassles.
It’s too easy to get cynical and frustrated.
There are millions of explanations about why things don’t work.
Each day, we got to wake up and try again.
Acknowledge Accept Be thankful for what you’ve already got.