Mild Face Cleanser, Suitable For All Skin types
With the awareness around skincare, everyone knows that cleansing the face is the first and the foremost step when following a routine.
However, the market has confused us with so many options that it is almost impossible to choose the right one.
While you might think that how bad can choosing a wrong cleanser go, I say it can go terribly bad.
To save you from irreversible skin damage from a wrong cleanser, I have a natural yet effective solution for you.
In today’s article, we will share with you the recipe to a gentle, mild cleanser which all skin types can use.
It will do its job while being delicate on your skin.
To make this gentle cleanser, you will need:
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 3 tablespoons Avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp Green tea powder and
- 5-10 drops Lavender essential oil
- Take a jar which has an air-tight lid and add honey, avocado oil, green tea powder and lavender essential oil in it.
- Close the lid and shake well to mix all the ingredients.
- You can also mix it with a fork.
- Store this jar in a cool and a dry place.
- To use, begin by damping your face using warm water.
- Take some of this cleanser on your fingers and apply it on your face.
- Massage in a circular motion for 2-3 minutes and rinse it off using lukewarm water.
- Pat the skin dry and lock the goodness in using a moisturizer.
- Use this cleanser twice every day for healthy skin.
Honey comes packed with antioxidant properties which fight the skin damage from within.
It also contains emollient properties which soften the skin whilst repairing it.
Honey contains antiseptic properties which heal the skin damage too.
Avocado contains beta carotene, protein, lecithin, fatty acids, and vitamins A, D, and E which moisturizes the skin whilst fighting UV rays damage.
It also contains healthy fats which will work wonders for someone with dry and damaged skin.
Avocado also contains properties which increase the collagen in the skin that protects it from premature ageing.
Green tea powder contains antioxidants that fight the premature ageing signs.
It can smoothen wrinkles fine lines and even ageing spots.
Green tea is also an anti-bacterial which treats skin problems like a pimple and protect it from damages like pore-clogging.
Lavender essential oil when massaged on the skin improves the blood circulation that fastens the cell repair.
It also contains properties which contribute to reducing acne whilst lightening the pigmentation and spots.