Licorice Face Mask For Natural Skin Lightening
Today, we’re going to make a quick face pack of licorice powder and sandalwood that will help you achieve a radiant and clear complexion.
I enjoy wearing masks every week or twice a week to battle the dull skin. And I keep trying new masks just to keep it interesting.
It ‘s important when you try different ingredients and improve the way your skin feels.
- Licorice Powder/Mulethi/Yastimadhu
- Red Sandalwood Powder/ Chandan
- Rose Water
- Lemon Juice
- Blend well the licorice powder and sandalwood powder with a tablespoon.
- And add some rose water to it. Mix it all very well.
- Depending on how thick or thin you want your pack to be, add some lemon juice to the mixture.
- Mix it all very well.
Your face and bodypack are ready for use!
- Wash your skin with warm water and a gentle cleanser.
- Take a small amount of the pack and start applying it in the upward direction.
- Let it rest for 10-15 minutes or until the pack is fully dry.
- Wash with cold water.
- Pat dry the skin and then follow it up with a serum.
- You may also use milk and honey instead of rose water and lemon juice.
- Using the pack as soon as to get the best results.
- As always, do a patch check to make sure you ‘re not allergic to any of the ingredients.
- You may also want to add to the pack 1-2 drops of essential oils of your choosing.
Lemons are an excellent source of vitamin C, and it can do wonders for your skin by treating various skin issues like blemishes, dark spots, acne, etc. Daily use of lemon lightens the skin. It’s effective in eliminating dead cells.
Reduces some wounds. Lemon is such a perfect toner.
It’s going to break down the dirt, makeup, and other gross things from your skin and give you a clean face.
This also helps combat acne and eliminate blackheads.
Lemon also tends to enhance the color of the skin and reduces the tan.
Licorice is known for the lightening properties of the flesh.
And use this face pack to remove the tan from your face quickly and naturally.
This also helps to calm down the skin after a long and tiring day.
It helps to moisturize and hydrate the skin.
It also serves as a natural sunscreen and protects your skin from sun damage.
Since it is also filled with antioxidants, it will also prevent the skin from reacting to free radicals.
This should help to fade away stains and blemishes with daily use.
Since it’s cool, it helps with skin irritation and inflammation. This also helps with skin conditions.
Sandalwood helps to reduce pimples, wrinkles, or rashes.
This also helps to lighten blemishes and stains on the skin.
It removes excess oil from your hair, giving you a matte look.
Sandalwood also has anti-aging effects.
This helps to relax the muscles, too. Sandalwood oil helps to treat dry skin and adds moisture to the skin.
When you have oily skin, sandalwood powder soaks excess oil and sebum from your skin.
This also helps to reduce dark circles under your eyes if you make a paste of sandalwood powder with milk or rose water.
This also helps to soothe sunburn and to fade tan if you use it regularly.
Sandalwood also helps to make the skin extremely smooth.