Lip Hack To Get Beautiful Pink Lips Instantly
All of us want our lips to be safe and attractive throughout the year without any darkness.
Soft and pink lips can be achieved naturally by using a few homemade natural remedies regularly on your lips.
In this article, we are going to share some lip hacks to get beautiful pink lips naturally.
Hack #1. Exfoliate Your Lips With Almond Oil
- Take a small bowl and add 1 tsp of sweet almond oil into it.
- Add 1 tsp of sugar, 1 tsp of raw honey and little bit of vaseline into the bowl.
- Mix the ingredients well and your scrub is ready to use.
- Apply a tadbit of this scrub on your lips and gently scrub it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Wait for a few minutes and rinse your lips with running cold water.
- Repeat using this scrub once or twice per week regularly to get some positive results on your lips.
Exfoliation can effectively remove all the dead skin cells from your lips and make them appear bright.
This scrub can also promote the skin tone of your lips.
It can make your lips appear soft, smooth and pink naturally.
Hack #2. Apply Homemade Lip Balm
- Take a clean mixing bowl and add 2 tsp of fresh beet juice into it.
- Add 1/2 tsp of coconut oil and 1 tsp of Vaseline into the bowl.
- Prick 2 vitamin E capsules and pour the oil into the bowl.
- Blend the ingredients well using a spoon and pour it into an empty lip balm container.
- Store this lip balm in the refrigerator until it gets solidified.
- Apply this lip balm every day on your lips and leave it overnight.
- Repeat using this lip balm once per day regularly to notice some effective results on your lips.
This lip balm can effectively remove all the darkness on your lips.
It can offer a bright pink shade to your lips and make them appear attractive and plumped.
The fresh beet juice can easily promote the color of your lips and make it healthy by nourishing it with the nutrients.
Here are a few tips to get beautiful pink lips instantly.
- #1. Apply lip balms with SPF on your lips whenever you go out to avoid sun exposure.
- #2. Always keep your lips hydrated to avoid dryness.
- #3. Avoid chapping and splitting of lips by applying a good lip balm regularly.
- #4. Remove the make up from your lips before going to bed.
- #5. Do not prick or peel the skin on your lips using your fingers.
- #6. Drink a lot of water every day regularly to keep your lips moist.
- #7. Follow a healthy diet to make your lips stay healthy and strong.
- #8. Apply petroleum jelly or any hydrating lip cream before going to sleep.
- #9. Wear any lipstick whenever you go out to get rid of dirt, dust and other pollutants.