Korean Secrets For a Lighter Brighter Youthful Skin
May 5, 2021 Written by GP Team
When it comes to skincare, Korea is the land of milk and honey, and we mean that quite literally. It is no secret that every Korean skincare product use raw ingredients such as milk, honey, fruits and vegetable oils in them. If your goal this year is brighter, smoother, lighter then you can use Korean ways of using milk to enhance your beauty.
Here are different ways through which you can use milk on your skin. These will help in making the skin appear fair and rejuvenated
Different Ways To Use Milk For A Lighter Skin
Milk Cleanser for Lighter Skin
- When used in its raw form, milk works as an excellent cleanser.
- It penetrates the skin and cleanses the deepest layer of the skin.
- Using it as a cleanser also bring out a natural glow and fairness.
- Mixing 1 Tsp of powdered mung beans with 1 tbsp of milk and using it on the skin cleanses and exfoliates at the same time.
- Let it sit on your skin for 10 minutes and then scrub it out for deep cleanse.
Milk Toner for Lighter and Brighter Skin
- There is a lot of debate that goes around not using milk as a toner as it invites acne.
- However, it is the boiled counterpart that causes damage and not the raw kind.
- Milk comes with an abundance of fat which moisturizes the skin while nourishing it.
- It adds firmness and also tones the facial tissues.
- Just dip a cotton ball in milk, squeeze excess and apply it on the skin.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes and rinse off.
Milk Moisturizer for Lighter and Brighter Skin
- Raw milk is most famous for its skin smoothening factor.
- Its healthy fats penetrate deep into the skin and conditions the pores.
- An excellent moisturizer for winters, milk can treat the driest of dry skin.
- Mix 2 tbsp of milk powder, 1 tbsp mango butter, 1 Tsp coconut oil and 2 tbsp olive to make your homemade moisturizer.
- Apply it on your skin and massage till the skin absorbs it.
Milk as a Skin Lightening Agent
- It is scientifically proven that milk can help in adding fairness to the skin.
- Milk keeps a check on tyrosine, a melanin hormone that can cause skin darkness.
- Using milk directly on the skin and letting it sit for 10-15 minutes can do the job.
- Just mix 2 tbsp of raw milk, 1 tbsp of lemon and 1 tbsp of honey.
- Apply it on your skin and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off and pat the skin dry.
Milk for Sun Burn
- Burns can cause the skin to go dark.
- Milk is an excellent ingredient to treat that while soothing the skin.
- All you have to do is soak a cloth in some milk and refrigerate it for a half-hour.
- Take it out, squeeze the excess and apply it directly on the burn.
Milk for Ageing Spots
- Milk comes packed with lactic acid which is known to repair the skin damage.
- The biggest damage that it fights is ageing signs.
- Milk helps in renewing collagen of the skin which fades the ageing spots.
- You can mix 1 tbsp milk with 1 Tsp of vitamin E oil and apply it on your skin.
- Let it sit overnight and rinse it off in the morning.