Japanese skin Whitening Secret with Rice
October 22, 2021 Written by GP Team
Rice is a very important part of the Asian skincare routine, especially when we talk about Japan and Korea.
Today in this post we will share DIY beauty cream with rice, that will give you super lighter and brighter skin.
To make this cream, you will need:
- Rice -2 spoons
- Milk – 1 spoon
- Olive oil -1 spoon
- And Vitamin E oil
In a pan take 2 spoons of rice.
- Add 1 cup of water and turn off the flame.
- Let rice cook completely.
- Turn off the heat, and let it cool.
- Transfer cooked rice to a blender and blend it well.
- Your rice cream is almost ready.
- In this add 1 spoon of milk, olive oil and a few drops of vitamin E oil.
- It is better to use this cream at nighttime, on your clean face and let it be on your face for a full night.
Rice is rich in amino acids, vitamins, lot of minerals. It is anti-inflammatory and antioxidants properties. In a nutshell, rice water is moisturizing, brightening, calming, and anti-ageing.
You can store this cream in the fridge for a few days. Use it daily for a few weeks and in 3-4 weeks enjoy your lighter brighter skin