Japanese Rice Face Mask For Skin Whitening
Most Japanese women have clear, spotless and fair skin with a natural glowing effect on it.
The secret behind their fair skin is the face mask which they include in their regular skincare routine.
In this article, we are going to share how to do a Japanese rice face mask for whitening your skin.
To prepare this rice face mask, you will need
- 2 to 3 tbsp of uncooked rice
- 1 tbsp of raw Honey
- 1 tbsp of raw milk and
- 1 cup of plain water
- Take a small pan and add the uncooked rice and water into it.
- Now heat the pan and keep stirring the rice using a spoon for a few minutes.
- When the rice becomes soft, remove the pan from heat.
- Now strain the rice mixture and place the rice separately in a small bowl.
- Also, collect the rice water in a separate bowl and store it for future use.
- Use a spoon and start mashing the rice well until it turns to a fine paste.
- Now add all the other ingredients into the rice paste kept in the bowl.
- Blend the ingredients well and your face mask is ready now.
- Now take a small amount of this paste and apply it all over your face.
- Gently massage your face with this paste for 4 to 5 minutes.
- After that, allow the paste to dry for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Now wash your face with running cold water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- While washing, use the rice water collected in the bowl to get better results.
- Then apply any regular moisturizer on your face to avoid dryness.
- Repeat using this mask once every week regularly until you get some impressive results on your face.
This face mask can remove all the scars, spots, lines and wrinkles on your face naturally.
Also, it can promote the health of your skin and make you look bright and fresh with an even skin tone.
This mask can easily cleanse your face and also can help in increasing the blood flow to your face.
Apart from this face mask, there are a few other simple ways to use rice on our skin.
#1. Mash 1 tbsp of boiled rice with raw milk and apply it all over your face.
Let it dry for 10 minutes and wash your face with running cold water to brighten your face.
#2. Also, you can blend 1 egg white with 1 tbsp of cooked rice and apply it all over your face.
Wash your face with running cold water after 10 to 15 minutes.
This can tighten your skin and make you look younger without any large open pores on your face.
#3. Mix 1 tbsp of rice flour with a few drops of rose water or plain water and use it as a scrub on your face.
Repeat using this scrub 2 to 3 times every week regularly to get rid of all the dead skin cells on your face.