There is nothing better than have a good nighttime skincare routine.
Your skin cells are awake and hard at work throughout the night while your body is at rest.
Tomato & Cucumber Cleanser:
- To make a paste, grind half a cucumber and one small tomato.
- Apply to cleansed skin and leave to sit for 15 minutes, then rinse off with plain water.
- Pat’s skin is dry, followed by an oil-free moisturizer.
When it comes to choosing the correct cleanser for their skin condition, women with oily skin struggle the most.
It is important to choose a product that works to balance the sebum on the surface of the skin while not being so harsh that it eliminates moisture.
This is where it comes in handy for cucumbers and tomatoes.
The lighting properties of tomatoes and the cooling impact cucumbers have on our skin are combined with this DIY recipe for a cleanser.
They work together to extract dirt and monitor greasiness, which is all that an oily skinned girl would ask for!
The skin on the face appears to attract toxins and germs during the day, which can lead to breakouts and acne.
- Make sure to wash your face twice per day with lukewarm water with a mild & gentle cleanser.
- Dab some cleansing lotion or milk on a cotton pad and remove any traces of makeup before you go to sleep if you are someone who likes to use makeup.
Neem Leaves Toner:
- Boil 6-7 fresh neem leaves into a saucepan.
- Pour 1 cup of water and boil the leaves.
- Turn the heat off after 30 minutes, or until 1/2 cup water is left in the pan, and then leave it to cool for some time.
- Transfer the toner into a bottle and place it in a refrigerator.
- Shake well and use chill.
For their medicinal benefits, neem leaves are popular, as you know.
In reality, bathing in neem water helps, thanks to its antibacterial benefits, to relieve itchiness caused by chickenpox.
Since this skin form is often sensitive to breakouts, it does the same with oily skin.
With a mild & alcohol-free toning mist, follow it up after washing your skin.
A natural toner can help to hydrate your skin, making it smooth and supple, so using one that is alcohol-free is important.
- You can dab some toning mist on a cotton wool pad to remove any residual makeup on your skin if you use makeup, or just use it as a spray on your face and neck and naturally let it dry.
Beetroot Face Serum:
- Vitamin E Oil
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Raw Milk
- To extract the beetroot juice from it, grate the beetroot and then strain the pulp using a strainer.
- In a clean container, add 1 tbsp of extracted beetroot juice.
- Next, add 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel, 1tsp of raw milk and 2-3 Vitamin E capsules, and 1 tsp pure rose water.
- Mix the ingredients well and store them in an airtight container.
- Refrigerate the serum, and for about 10-15 days, you can store it in the refrigerator.
- Take a little serum out and apply the mixture to your face, and massage well.
- Massage the face in a circular motion using your fingertips and keep it on until the mixture is absorbed into your skin.
- Then leave it overnight and wash your face in the morning with cold water.
- For a stunning, fair, and spotless radiance on the face, use this serum every day.
To moisturize, the final Step in this daily skincare routine is the most important one.
With a gentle moisturizer, balance your skin and complete your regimen.
This move will help your skin lock in moisture, keeping it smooth, supple & well hydrated in turn.