Shahnaz Hussain is synonymous with beauty and health in India and abroad.
She’s a health and makeup guru who has provided us some of the best beauty tips over the years.
- To get rid of blackheads naturally, combine rice flour and sour curd in equal amounts and apply it to the affected region.
- Keep it until it is completely dry and wash it off slowly by massaging in a circular motion.
This scrub effectively removes blackheads without irritating the skin.
This is a wonderful homemade method to get a beautiful skin free from impurities.
Rice brightens up the complexion, and curd gives off a lovely glow.
Lighten Tanned Skin
- Egg White
- Lemon Juice
- Take a bowl and mix one egg white, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon of raw honey together.
- Apply a thick layer of this mask to the tanned region and wash off after 15 minutes.
If you have extremely sensitive skin, you should substitute lemon juice with potato or tomato juice since it is soft to the skin and prevents tanning as effectively as lemon juice.
Even the skin tone looks good, and the egg whites bring a shine to the skin.
Tanning is an issue that people of all ages have to contend with due to constant exposure to the sun without cover.
Although the use of sunscreen with high SPF is necessary because it protects the skin from the sun’s UVB rays that cause tanning, it is also important to use tan removal masks to preserve even skin tone.
For Skin Hydration
- What you need to do is grate half a cucumber and extract the juice out of it.
- Use a cotton ball to add the juice of cucumber to the skin.
- Leave it for 15 minutes, then wash it off with cold water.
If your skin is very dry, you can spray pink water mist on your face a few times a day to add moisture and preserve its natural glow.
Dehydrated skin loses its shine and looks dull and exhausted regardless of the consistency of the beauty products you add to your skin.
Use one of Shahnaz Hussain’s favorite natural moisturizer for dehydrated skin, cucumber juice!
Since the cucumber contains water and cools to the skin, it will help to soothe the skin and add moisture to it.
For Glowing Skin
- Raw Milk
- Almond Powder
- Sweet Almond Oil
- In a bowl, take 1 tablespoon of oatmeal, 1 tablespoon of almond powder, 1 teaspoon of honey, 2-3 tablespoons of milk, and 1 teaspoon of sweet almond oil.
- If you have an oily complexion, you can use a mixture of milk, oatmeal, honey, and gram flour in equal amounts to rub all over your face for a fresh glow.
- But if you have dry skin, you need a deeply moisturizing agent like almond oil instead of milk in your mask to make your skin look bright.
Many women deal with dull skin for a variety of reasons, including pollution, dryness, weather, etc.
Shahnaz Hussain suggests the use of a homemade hydrating face mask on a daily basis with ingredients such as milk, almond powder, oatmeal, honey, almond oil, etc.
For Brightening Skin
- Ground Almonds
- Lemon Juice
- Take 3 tablespoons of mango pulp and blend with 1 teaspoon of each ground almond, oat, and lemon juice.
- Apply to the face, avoiding the lips and the area around the eyes.
- After 20 to 30 minutes, wash off.
Mango is rich in vitamins A and C, E, and a host of rejuvenating formulas for the skin.
Mango contains antioxidants that have an anti-inflammatory effect on your skin.
It softens, nourishes, and brightens your skin.