INSTANT DIY Skin Brightening Cleanser
You don’t need expensive, precious items for smoother, smoother skin.
So, please do try the quick natural face cleanser recipes that are equally effective.
- Neem Powder
- Rose Water
- Turmeric powder/oil
- In a bowl take half a cup of lukewarm water, to this add 4 tablespoons of neem powder, 2 teaspoons of turmeric/oil, and 10-15 drops of pure rosewater.
- Mix everything well and store it in a glass bottle.
- You can store this cleanser in the refrigerator for 7-10 days.
This is a wonderful face cleanser to remove dark spots and pimple marks and even active acne.
- Soak a cotton pad with this cleanser solution and apply it on your face.
- You can also directly apply this to your damp face, and massage like a regular face cleanser.
- Leave for 5 minutes and then simply wash off with cool water.
Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties in neem battle skin problems remove dead skin cells, reduce skin discoloration and white patches, and regulate excess oil, give the skin a healthy glow.
Best Suitable for Skin Types – For all Skin Types
Neem helps to treat mild skin issues such as rashes, irritations, burns, and infections with its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
It also helps to nourish dry skin.
If you’ve been looking for perfect skin, realize that it’s not always going to happen without you putting a little work into it.
Beyond a safe lifestyle and a balanced diet, you do need to pamper your skin with natural beauty ingredients such as neem.
In Ayurveda, neem is widely referred to as an effective acne fighter and a perfect cure for radiant, glowing skin.
A recent study showed that turmeric essential oil in a lotion formulation would brighten the skin within three weeks, with results that last as long. Such glamorous benefits are likely the product of strong antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds working together to cure and improve the skin’s natural health. Turmeric is loaded with so many strong properties that it can work as a natural skin lightening agent for problems like age spots, pigmented skin, etc. Turmeric is rich in vitamin C, which enhances collagen and promotes cell turnover.
Rosewater helps to boost the pH balance of the skin and also to manage excess oil.
Rosewater has anti-inflammatory effects which can help to minimize the itchiness of irritated skin, eliminate acne, psoriasis, and eczema.
This is a fantastic cleaner and helps to extract oil and debris collected in clogged pores.
Rosewater helps to hydrate, revitalize, and moisturize the skin, giving it a refreshing look.
Owing to its antibacterial properties, rose water also aids in the healing of burns, cuts, and wounds.
The antioxidant properties of rose water help improve the cells of the skin and regenerate the tissues of the skin.
- Exfoliate the skin. You need to exfoliate your skin to get rid of dead skin buildup, preferably 2 times a week to get rid of tan and enhance your complexion.
- Avoid exposure to the sun for long periods of time. Seek shade whenever possible. Use sunscreen every day. A sunscreen of SPF 30 or greater must be applied and re-applied every 2 hours. Cover the skin with protective clothing, such as hats, sunglasses, and long sleeves.
- Clean your skin regularly and avoid aggressive wrinkles.
- Avoid smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol.