Bleaching the face is certainly a way to lighten the skin tone.
Try this easy homemade skin bleach with all-natural bleaching ingredients.
- 1 medium-sized potato
- Take some slices of papaya in a blender and add 2 tbsp of milk.
- Next, cut a lemon into small pieces along with the skin and add it to the blender.
- Next, add a few pieces of beetroot and raw potato and make a thick paste.
- Use the mixture gently on your face and the places you want to bleach.
- Ensure that you have uniformly applied the mixture.
- Leave the mixture for 8 to 15 minutes on your skin and not more than that.
- Exceeding this amount of time will cause itchiness.
- To clean off the bleach, use clean cotton balls and cool water.
- Clean your face properly with water.
- With a soft towel, pat your skin dry.
- If you feel some sort of uneasiness, you can run an ice cube all over your face.
- Apply a very mild moisturizer to let your skin breathe.
For glowing skin, this is a perfect homemade skin bleach recipe.
We all know that milk is very effective for pigmentation treatment.
Papaya produces a ‘papain’ enzyme that has essential skin lightening properties.
Precautions To Follow Before Applying Bleach
- Avoid applying bleach to any skin that is irritated or damaged.
- If you have any skin conditions, such as open wounds or rashes, your skin condition will be made worse by bleaching.
- In general, bleach makes the skin sensitive.
- Before using bleach on your face, it is recommended not to use any harsh cleanser.
- 48 hours before your actual bleaching schedule, take a small patch examination.
- It will work for your skin as a safety net, and you will know if your skin responds adversely to the bleach.
- Do not apply bleach to any parts of your body that are sensitive, such as your eyes and eyebrows.
- Papaya has natural bleaching properties, and topical application can help lighten the complexion of your skin.
- The cleaning properties help remove impurities from the skin and also protect your skin from sun damage.
- Due to a skin-bleaching enzyme called catecholase, potatoes may help to lighten dark spots similar to skin freckles, sunspots, and melasma.
- To make a skin lightening face mask, raw pieces of potato, when blended with other acidic ingredients such as lemon juice, works best.
- To lighten your face, you can use lemon juice.
- This is due to vitamin C, which is a strong antioxidant, being high in concentration.
- This implies that to treat acne damage, dark spots, freckles, and other types of hyperpigmentation, a humble lemon can be used.
- By reducing melanin, the vitamin C in lemon juice lightens the skin.
- Milk contains lactic acid, which is very helpful in lightening the skin and eliminating dead skin cells that build upon your face.
- It also helps to soothe sunburn since it contains a protein that avoids the feeling of burning and reduces excessive pigmentation.
- Beetroot contains Vitamin C that prevents pigmentation of the skin, and thus provides a fairer complexion.
- Beet is also a rich source of iron, phosphorus, and protein that gives your skin healthy and pinkish in unison.