In this post, we have shared a glow serum for your face made with rose petals, that will give you a healthy, dewy, pinkish-white glow instantly. This serum will penetrate deeply into your skin in just 2 minutes and actives start to act fast. This serum also acts as a great moisturiser, without being too heavy, increases collagen production, enhances skin’s repair process, and lightens your skin.
So without wasting more time let’s start with our DIY
To make this serum, you will need
- Fresh rose petals
- Raw Milk
- Aloe vera gel
- Almond oil or you can also use avocado oil or jojoba oil
- First, take fresh petals of 2 rose flowers in a mixer jar. Make sure first you wash them with water to remove all dust and pesticides.
- Now in this add 4 spoons of raw milk. Grind these 2 together, and filter this in a bowl.
- Now in a clean bowl take 3 spoons of aloe vera gel.
- In this add 4 spoons of rose milk that we have prepared.
- Next in this add 1 tsp of almond oil.
- Mix it well, until all ingredients mix well together.
- Transfer this into a clean container and your serum is ready.
- Use this serum on your clean face after cleansing. Take a small amount of this serum and apply on your face and neck.
- Massage it gently for 2 minutes and you’re done.