If your D-day is around the corner, start prepping your skin beforehand to make sure that your wedding day looks great.
For most of your brides-to-be, having flawless makeup and getting the perfect look is the biggest concern.
DIY Body Brightening Mask:
- Masoor dal powder – half cup
- Orange Peel powder – 2 tbsp
- Dried Rose Petals – 1 tsp
- Sandalwood powder – 1 tbsp
- Rosewater or milk – as per requirement
- To make powder, grind the Masoor Dal.
- Keep it in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Crush and add some dried rose petals.
- Next, add the ground sandalwood and the ground orange peel.
- Then add enough raw milk or rose water to make a smooth and thick paste and mix these dry ingredients nicely.
- Apply it to the body and rub it gently.
- Keep it on for about ten minutes, then wash it off.
- By minimizing cell and tissue damage, antioxidants in red lentils slow down aging.
- With their potent vitamin C content, the lentils reduce suntans and lighten the skin tone.
- Important nutrients in them nourish the skin and remove dry patches from the inside out.
Orange Peel Powder:
- Bright, shiny, and tangerine, the orange peel contains antioxidants, and in no time, using it in packs daily can give you clearer and brighter skin.
- The peel has anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties that make it excellent for acne and oily skincare.
- Rose petals are a rich source of vitamin C and serve as excellent sunblock.
- Rosewater can also help soothe and reduce the redness of irritated skin.
- Skin ailments like eczema and psoriasis are also believed to be healed.
- Regular use of Sandalwood anti-bacterial powder helps combat acne-causing bacteria, exfoliates the skin, soothes sunburn, prevents sunburn, and even decreases aging signs such as dry skin and wrinkles.
- The scent of sandalwood also contributes to your mood, becoming all the more friendly instantly.
- Milk is a powerhouse for healthy skin vitamins, including vitamin A which resolves dry skin.
- For acne-prone skin, raw milk also works wonders. It not only cleanses the skin and removes the excess oils and debris that clog acne-forming pores but also includes lactic acid that battles against the responsible microbes.
Start Following A Skin-Friendly Diet Plan:
Make sure you hydrate properly and follow a cleansing routine.
When it comes to skin protection, the diet plays a crucial role.
You should eat and make it shine from inside foods that are healthy for your skin.
Detox Your Skin:
In order to keep it clean and glowing for the same as you need to take a steam, it is important to detox your skin.
You should add some essential oil to your water before taking steam.
Meditation will help you get radiant skin too.
Meditation relaxes the mind and body, which has a beneficial effect on your skin.
It helps to heal the tissues and skin cells.
Develop A Habit To Drink More Water:
Your skin has its own way of reminding you that you are not paying enough attention.
Dryness, acne, redness, signs of aging are among them.
Hydration is one thing that is critical and will help you cope with most of your skin problems.
Water allows you to boost the skin’s blood flow.
It gives your skin the natural glow that you need.
Water has essential vitamins and minerals that replenish the skin cells.
Your skin begins to shine from inside when your skin cells are healthy, and it appears naturally bright.
Add flavor to your water by adding fruit, cucumber, mint, or lemon to it if you don’t like the taste of plain water.