It’s incredibly necessary to take care of your skin, much like how you take care of your skin.
Frequently we need a very good massage of our skin to preserve its elasticity and also to boost the circulation of the blood so that the skin can get that wonderful glow.
- 5-6 Grapes
- 3-4 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 Oranges
- 3 Vitamin E Oil Capsules
- 1 tablespoon Aloe Vera gel
- Corn flour
- Take all the fresh fruits In a blender and mix well. You can also use a juicer if you have.
- In a clean non-plastic bowl, strain the juice from the pulp.
- Now add about 1 1⁄2 tsp of cornflour to it.
- Mix well and keep this mixture in a saucepan.
- Add 1-2 cups of water to the saucepan and keep the prepared mixture in the double boiler for about 10 minutes.
- Once the time is up Now let it cool down and add 3 capsules of Vitamin E oil to it
- Add 1 tablespoon of fresh Aloe Vera gel.
- And that’s it, and your very own fruit cream is ready to be used.
- Store this in the refrigerator for 5 to 7 days.
- To massage, you have to clean your face with a gentle cleanser.
- Pat dry your face with a towel.
- Now add a small amount of moisturizer to your face for a better massage experience.
- You can use Almond, Argan, and Jojoba oil for your skin type.
- Take the fruit facial cream on your fingers and massage from your neck to your face in a circular motion.
- Massage the areas of your eyes and forehead in a circular motion, too.
- Repeat this massage technique in reverse order.
- Do it for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wash your face with natural water.
Pomegranate, a fruit that many cultures admire for its health benefits, contains ellagitannins.
When swallowed, these molecules are converted into a compound called urolithin A (UA) in the human intestine.
Researchers have found that UA can slow down the mitochondrial aging process.
When added to the skin, antioxidants tended to reduce the occurrence of age spots and wrinkles, although they did not eliminate them completely.
Such results are believed to be accomplished by enhanced cell regeneration, which is the capacity of your skin to expel old skin cells from the surface to rejuvenate new ones.
Inflammation counters resveratrol, which comes from the skin of grapes.
Many people think it slows the process of aging, plus it can counteract the effects of UV light and exposure to the sun.
Grapes are a powerhouse of antioxidants that range from carotenoids to polyphenols and include a broad range of phytonutrients.
Resveratrol is found to avoid signs of aging and other issues with the skin. A significant number of studies have shown the anti-aging benefits of antioxidants and citric acids.
Orange juice provides high levels of these nutrients and can decrease the visibility of wrinkles through the daily intake.
It can help fight this and slow down the aging process with vitamin E and other natural antioxidants.
Topically, adding Vitamin E oil prevents skin dehydration.
As it prevents dry and cracking skin, which is more vulnerable to wrinkles and fine lines, everyone needs to moisturize every day.