There are many advantages of using honey on the face, and using a honey face mask is the best way to make the skin glow.
To give you smoother skin, honey also serves as a gentle exfoliator and brightens the skin.
Honey Cleansing Face Mask
- 2 tablespoon of yogurt/ milk
- 2 tablespoon of honey
- In a bowl, take two tablespoons of honey with two teaspoons of milk or plain yogurt.
- Mix it well and apply this mixture on the clean face and neck.
- Allow the face mask to sit on your face for about 10 minutes.
- Finally, rinse off thoroughly using some lukewarm water.
Honey can become the required component of a good face mask with some extra ingredients.
Some people may be aware of the effects of yogurt on the skin.
Yogurt, in fact, contains lactic acid, which is a component of many chemical peels.
The top layers of the epidermis can be gently exfoliated, which can cover up blemishes and discolorations and also eliminate fine wrinkles.
Almond And Honey Face Mask
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- a few almonds
- Mix 4-5 soaked, crushed, and peeled almonds with one tablespoon of raw honey.
- Mix them really well and apply a thin layer on the clean face and neck and allow it to stay for about 20 minutes.
- Finally, rinse it off using some lukewarm water.
Almond oil is perfect for fending off wrinkles as well as sagging skin, needless to say.
As they are high in alpha-tocopherol, rich in vitamin E, and contain healthy proteins that are good for your skin, almonds can function well for the skin.
Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Lemon Honey Face Mask
- 2 tablespoons of organic honey
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
- Warm this honey up until it becomes liquid by putting it in a small bowl of metal or glass dipped in hot water.
- When you have a uniform and smooth paste, mix this with cinnamon, nutmeg, and lemon juice.
- Pat and rub this paste gently and equally on the clean face and neck using your fingertips; keep the eye area clear.
- Then lie down, relax, and take about 15 minutes to put the mask on.
- After that, alternately wash it off with cold and warm water and finish with one splash of cold; use a clean towel to pat the skin dry.
- Finally, add a moisturizer to “seal” the skin in order to keep the water inside.
Honey Face Mask For Sensitive Skin
- 2 teaspoons of raw honey
- 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel
- In a bowl, stir the raw honey and fresh aloe vera gel together.
- Mix it really well and apply it over your clean face.
- Allow it on your face for around 10-20 minutes.
Aloe vera helps to soothe inflammation and calm the skin, beneficial for those with irritated, sensitive skin.
Aloe vera, which can help protect your skin, is a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins.
It has also been shown that the important compounds in aloe vera neutralise the effects of ultraviolet (UV) radiation, repair existing UV damage to your skin and help prevent fine lines and wrinkles.