Eating bananas can be very helpful to our overall health.
Banana is a superfood rich in moisture and antioxidants that leave your skin smooth, supple, and radiant while combating wrinkles, regulating the development of sebum and inflammation.
Banana Face Pack For Whitening Skin
- Besan/ Gram Flour
- Lemon Juice
- Place the ripe banana in a small mixing bowl and mash with a fork until you have a lump-free paste.
- Mix in the besan and lemon juice and combine all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Start by washing your face with a gentle face cleanser and pat dry with a soft towel.
- Rub the mask onto your face using clean fingertips.
- Apply the slightly thick layer of this mask and wait for 10 to 15 minutes to allow it to soak in.
- Lastly, wash your face with lukewarm water and do not use soap. Be shocked by your glowing, radiant skin.
Besan and lemon are known for their skin-lightening properties and add their magic to this banana face pack.
Bananas are a potent source of potassium, vitamin A and E that function together to moisturize and moisturize the skin.
They also have vitamin E that protects against free radicals and vitamin A that moisturizes and moisturizes skin tones.
Banana Face Pack For Removing Acne Masks
- Baking Soda
- Wild Turmeric Powder
- Take an overripe banana and mash it in a bowl with a spoon or a fork until a smooth lump of free pulp is formed.
- Add a 1/2 tsp. ff the soda and 1/2 tsp. of wild turmeric powder mix the ingredients thoroughly with the spoon.
- If you find like the mixture is too thick to be added, add a little water.
- Now wash your face with a gentle face cleanser and use a fluffy towel to dry it.
- Use an old make-up brush to apply the mask to your face.
- Otherwise, the turmeric will leave yellow stains on your fingertips. Baking soda may sting mildly, but you don’t need to be alarmed.
- Let the mask sit on your face for 10-15 minutes, then wash your face with lukewarm water without using any soap.
- Pat your face dry with a clean towel and apply the moisturizer of your choice to prevent your sebaceous glands from overdriving and generating excess oils to make up for lack of oils.
This chemical-free mask with natural ingredients, i.e., turmeric and baking soda, acts to combat acne/pimples, prevents blemishes, and helps to get a radiant face.
Turmeric is an ancient dried root herb, and baking soda serves as an excellent cleanser and exfoliant.
Baking Soda Breaks down grime and dirt eliminates excess oil that can otherwise clog skin pores and lead to acne breakout.
Acts as a versatile deep cleanser to unclog pores of the skin.
Turmeric Powder Contains strong anti-bacterial properties.
Kills bacteria to keep acne and pimples from arising.
Banana Face Pack For Glowing Skin
- 1 Banana
- Raw Milk
- Raw Honey
- In a bowl, mix 1/2 banana with 2 tablespoons of raw milk, 1 tablespoon of raw honey, and a few drops of rose water into a smooth paste.
- Leave it on your face for 15 minutes to clean.
- Use this mask at least once or twice a week to get the best results.
Potassium and vitamins E and C found in bananas encourage clear and radiant skin.
Milk exfoliates the skin gently, and pink water makes the skin lighter.
If you’re worried about dull skin, this face mask is all you need!
Honey has a skin repair and moisture-retaining potential that can cure damaged and flaky skin.