Rather than serving as a sweet ingredient, honey can also offer some cool benefits when applied to our skin.
There are various ways by which you can use honey on your face to get glowing and attractive skin.
In this article, we are going to share a few beauty tips using honey that will completely change your skin.
Remedy #1. Honey As Face Cleanser
To prepare this cleanser, you will need
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1/2 cup of fresh aloe vera gel and
- 1 tbsp of olive oil or you can also use jojoba oil or sweet almond oil
- Take an empty bottle and add all the ingredients to it.
- Close the bottle and shake it well for a few seconds.
- Take a few drops of this cleanser and apply it all over your face.
- Gently massage your face for 3 to 5 minutes and rinse your face with running cold water.
You can use this cleanser twice per day to get rid of all the impurities on your face.
Remedy #2. Honey As Gentle Face Scrub
To prepare this face scrub, you will need
- 1/3 cup of white sugar
- 1/2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice and
- 1/8 cup of honey
- Add all the ingredients into a clean mixing bowl and blend it well.
- Apply this paste all over your face and scrub for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Leave it for 5 minutes and wash your face with running cold water.
- Pat your face dry and apply any regular moisturizer to prevent dryness.
- This scrub can be used 2 to 3 times per week regularly to remove all the dead skin cells on your face.
This scrub helps in removing all the excess oil and dirt from your face.
Remedy #3. Honey For Dark Circle Treatment
To do the dark circle treatment, you will need
- 5 to 6 mint leaves and
- 1 tbsp of raw honey
- Blend and extract the juice from the fresh mint leaves.
- Mix 1 tbsp of mint juice with 1 tbsp of raw honey for a few seconds.
- Now soak a cotton pad in this mix and apply it under your eyes.
- Leave it overnight.
- Rinse your face with running cold water after you wake up in the morning.
Follow this process every night regularly until you get the desired results under your eyes.
Remedy #4. Honey As Lip Scrub
To prepare the lip scrub, you will need
- 1 tsp of raw honey
- 2 tsp of white sugar and
- 1 tsp of almond oil
- Add all the ingredients into a clean mixing bowl.
- Mix these ingredients well until you get a fine paste.
- Take a tad bit of the paste and scrub your lips gently for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Leave it for 5 minutes and rinse your lips with running cold water.
- Pat your lips dry and apply any lip balm of your choice.
- Repeat using this scrub 2 to 3 times per week to get rid of darkness and dead skin cells on your lips.