Dark circles are very common and typically do not indicate a significant concern for health.
However, among individuals, their presence still causes a lot of tension.
Apply Kumkumadi Oil under the eyes
- During the night time, take 2-3 drops of oil onto your palm and massage on your dark circle with a ring finger.
- Do this and let it work overnight on both eyes.
Kumkumadi Tailam is considered the finest gift of Ayurveda to mankind for its extraordinary capacity to eradicate skin-related problems and bring out the natural glow of the skin.
Reducing dark circles and other symptoms of aging is one of the most well-known skin advantages.
One of its main ingredients, red-gold Saffron, derives from the word Kumkumadi.
The name Kumkumadi is derived from one of its key ingredients – red-gold Saffron.
Apply cold milk to the eyes
- Cold & Raw Milk
- Cotton Pads
- Take 1/2 cup of cold raw milk and dip two cotton pads into it.
- Place these cotton pads in the areas affected.
- Do this treatment twice a week for fast results.
In combating aging and skin-associated pigmentation, lactic acid in milk is important.
In addition, the coolness of milk provides relief in the under-eye area of the blood vessels.
Apply crushed mint leaves under the eyes
- Take 8-10 mint leaves, crush them and make a smooth paste by adding a few drops of water.
- Now, spread this paste to your dark circles and allow it to dry for 10 minutes.
- Wash it with cold water after that.
For treating skin problems, mint is a well-known Ayurvedic ingredient.
Methanol in mint leaves decreases the accumulation of water under the skin, which relieves swelling and soothes tired eyes.
Amla for renewed skin under the eyes
- In a bowl, take 1 teaspoon amla powder and add enough honey to it.
- To make a smooth paste, mix it well.
- Apply it to the affected areas daily for 10-15 minutes.
Alma is a natural antioxidant that rejuvenates to expose a healthy glow on the face.
It is also very rich in vitamin C, which helps to regenerate skin cells and to remove dark circles caused by tension in the environment.
Licorice Root For removing dark circles:
- Vitamin K capsule
- Licorice Root Extract
- Take 1 Vitamin K capsule, empty its content into a bowl.
- Now, to this, add 3 to 4 drops of Licorice root extract into it.
- Give it a nice stir before you get a smooth, thick paste.
- With the help of your fingertips or earbuds, spread it.
- Apply a thin layer on the dark circles and wash it after about 10 minutes.
- Try it once every day.
The root extract of Licorice is full of iso-flavonoids that help to keep pigmentation at bay.
Vitamin K facilitates the good circulation of the blood, thereby automatically reducing dark circles.