Koreans are known for their skincare. The glow and sheen that their skin comes with isn’t just luck. It is due to the amount of care that they take for their skin. If you want the exact same glass-like skin for yourself, you have come to the right place.
In this article, we will be sharing with you some Korean tips which will help in brightening the skin whilst turning them healthy.
- The reason why Koreans have such excellent looking skin is because of double cleansing.
- Double cleansing includes washing the face with a foam cleanser in order to remove the oil, impurities and makeup.
- The second cleansing is by using an oil cleanser which fights the bacteria that causes skin damage.
- For the oil cleanser, you can make a mix using a carrier and essential oil.
- Massaging the face using circular motion helps in improving blood circulation which will repair the skin problems faster than usual.
- You can also choose a facial massager which cleanses the skin while fastening the process of cell regeneration.
- Not regularly, but exfoliating the skin helps in removing the impurities from the pores.
- Use a gentle exfoliator in order to get the job done without harming the skin.
- You can choose from ingredients like walnut, papaya seeds and apricots.
- Toner helps in balancing the skin’s pH while evening the skin out.
- It also helps in shrinking the pores and protecting it from damage.
- Toner also hydrates the skin which will help in giving you the glow that the Korean goddesses have.
- The essence is the most important skincare in a Korean routine.
- It is a nourishing liquid which comes packed with nutrients.
- Most of them come with hyaluronic acid which increases skins elasticity.
- To enhance the effects, you can mix your essence with ampoules which are thick liquids filled with vitamins and minerals that improve the skin condition permanently.
Rice Water Moisturizer
- Korean women have washed their faces with rice water since so long that it is pretty much associated with each other.
- It works like a natural moisturizer which brightens the face and reduces dark circles.
Natural Face Mask
- The face mask helps in sealing the face and filling it with nutrients which will improve the condition of your skin.
- You can use fermented yeast, green tea, avocado, sea kelp, and snail mucin to get the Korean glow.
- The skin around the eyes is extremely thin.
- This is the sole reason why Koreans give so much attention to the under eyes.
- It is important that you use an eye cream in order to improve the blood circulation to keep the under-eye repaired and healthy.
- To get the Korean glow, it is important that you hydrate them as much as possible.
- Using a moisturizer helps in making the skin supple as well as soft.
- Based on your skin type, you can opt for gel, cream or butter-based moisturizer.
- Apart from the cleansing and moisturizing, it is important that you finish the routine by using a sunscreen.
- Just using sunscreen isn’t enough, you have to use one with an ample amount of SPF in order to add a layer of protection.
- Make sure you use a sunscreen with SPF 50++.