There is no doubt that Korean skincare has completely changed the beauty game. So today in this post we will share a Korean skincare routine with natural ingredients, that is pocket friendly too.
Step#1 of this routine is Oil cleansing
- Take a few drops of jojoba oil or sweet almond oil in a clean cotton pad, rub this pad all over your face.
- This step will remove make-up and other oil and impurities from your face.
- These oils are gentle on your skin and will not clog your pores.
The next step of this routine is water-based cleanser
This cleanser will remove oil residue and dirt particles from your face.
- To make this first take a dollop of honey in a clean bowl.
- In this add a few drops of milk, mix and your cleanser is ready.
- Apply this cleanser all over your face.
- Leave for 5 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Step#3 of this routine is exfoliation
In this DIY we will make 2 in 1 pack, that will scrub and will also act as a skin brightening face pack.
- In a clean bowl mix an equal amount of gram flour and Fuller’s earth powder.
- In this mixture add enough water, until you get a smooth runny paste.
- Apply this paste on your face and start scrubbing in a circular motion.
- Do this rubbing for 5 minutes and then leave this paste on your face for 10 minutes.
- After that, you can rinse your face with plain water.
Step#4 is toner. For this, you can use either green tea or apple cider vinegar
- If you are using apple cider vinegar, dilute it with equal water and your toner is ready.
- With a cotton pad, apply this toner all over your face.
- Let it dry.
Now you can move to step#5
The next step of this routine is a sheet mask.
- In a bowl take 2 spoons of glycerin.
- In this add 2 spoons of chamomile tea.
- Soak a compressed face sheet mask in this mixture.
- Now put this mask all over your face.
- Leave it for 20 minutes, and then wipe it off.
The last step of this routine is a moisturiser to lock moisture in your skin.
- Just apply a layer of aloe vera gel on your face and you’re done.